Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > Slash fic
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

mmmmmmm choc chip... tastes good..... im actually eating one right now... oh shit.. i just got it on my keyboard... its right in the place you cant get to!!!

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-30-2001 07:03 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

what place is that then? lol, language little'un, language!!! just remove the bloody keys and pour lots of water on it, but remember to keep the electricity on.

(actually, no, dont do that, i dont want to get sued, or u to get electrocuted)

Old Post 10-30-2001 07:26 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

awwwww he doesnt want me to get electricuted!!

Old Post 10-30-2001 07:27 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Awww, he's just a big softie!

Old Post 10-30-2001 07:47 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

nah just a big dumbass .... but a cute one

Old Post 10-30-2001 07:48 PM
Venus

Well, doc, I think this is the closest you'll get to having women "fawn" over you...

Old Post 10-30-2001 08:13 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

i accidently started reading a slash fic that was a story just sent to me cos i signed up for something!!!! never again!

Old Post 10-30-2001 08:24 PM
Venus

*comforts puddy* Aahh, you'll be traumatised for life! I think I was a little ... shocked... when I read my first one; I didn't realise what slash was, although I learnt pretty quickly! ... And graphically...

Old Post 10-30-2001 09:08 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skip
VAE VICTIS

...same here but most sites are good and vvarn you pretty vvell

Old Post 10-30-2001 09:09 PM
Skip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skip Click here to Send Skip a Private Message Visit Skip's homepage! Find more posts by Skip Add Skip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

actually, ud be surprised, im really shy in real life, and u should see the number of women who fawn over me, pinch my cheeks(on my face),aww, in he cute? aww.... so innocent aww... littel do they know, that by night, i morph into, THE SPAM MEISTER!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Old Post 10-30-2001 11:07 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

the spam miester???

Old Post 10-31-2001 12:45 PM
JoJo
Sam/McKay Shipper

If you want slash fic, try Anne Rice. Her Vampire books are pretty damn slashy!

Old Post 10-31-2001 01:39 PM
JoJo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoJo Click here to Send JoJo a Private Message Visit JoJo's homepage! Find more posts by JoJo Add JoJo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Ohmigod, I actually have one of her books! Not slash, you can all stop looking at me like that!! Its called... The Mummy, or Ramses the Dammed. One of those really cheesy romance books. Hmm... should I actually have confessed this?!

Old Post 10-31-2001 06:30 PM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

I've read loads of her books. I don't really like the goth parts (whihc is, yu know, stupid) but they're ok.

Old Post 10-31-2001 09:37 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

yes,.........,yes you should have confessed this,.,.,.,

Old Post 10-31-2001 10:07 PM