Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > Slash fic
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
president doc

Slash fic

i want your opinions on the kinsey and hammond and jack maybourne slash angles, cant you see it? its soooooo blatent!!! they way they look at each other....ok, i just wanted to make a new topic which said slash so i could giggle like a school girl hehehehehe and boost my post count which was almost 800 bloody hell, i thought i was gonna get to atleast a thousand by the end of the month! i KEEL YOU ALL.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-22-2001 12:05 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoJo
Sam/McKay Shipper

Kinsey, Maybourne and Hammond! You're sick! I truly hope your joking.

Old Post 10-22-2001 01:34 AM
JoJo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoJo Click here to Send JoJo a Private Message Visit JoJo's homepage! Find more posts by JoJo Add JoJo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Wink

nope im deadly serious, i swear... HONEST!!!

Old Post 10-22-2001 03:49 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoJo
Sam/McKay Shipper

Well it is marginally more plausible than the Sam/Jack pairing.

Old Post 10-22-2001 04:04 PM
JoJo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoJo Click here to Send JoJo a Private Message Visit JoJo's homepage! Find more posts by JoJo Add JoJo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

I'm still waiting for the Narim/Schroedinger slash.

Or the Thor/Carter. Now there's a match made in heaven!

Old Post 10-22-2001 05:12 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

jojo you are such a meany!!! dont diss sam and jack u overgrown luggerhead *roxie runs and hides behind president docjan* *docjan breaks into a sweat*

Old Post 10-23-2001 02:03 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoJo
Sam/McKay Shipper

Well there's always that Teal'c-Colonel Simmons pairing. That scene where Teal'c threatened to kill him really showed the UST between them

(Yes, I am kidding.)

Old Post 10-25-2001 03:30 AM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

hahahahahaha oh you do have a sense of humour!!!! myself i see general hammond and thor.. but then again asgards dont have the sexual organs do they??

Old Post 10-25-2001 09:33 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

well, they arent called dick heads for nothing u know.

Old Post 10-25-2001 04:05 PM
Venus

*not entirely sure how to take the last comment* Who calls them that? Other than you.

Old Post 10-25-2001 05:46 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

oh his imaginary friends do *mr pink bird * and *general docjan*

Old Post 10-25-2001 05:59 PM
shiloh
Radix lecti

Zing!

Old Post 10-25-2001 07:55 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

Zing?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Old Post 10-25-2001 08:28 PM
Venus

Woof?! (Just quoting Urgo, don't mind me)

Old Post 10-25-2001 09:08 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

oh mi god i was so thinking the same thing venus....y'now in the infirmery where :

URGO: Why you.. Years from now, when you're thinking about me, you'll say. "How did I ever get along without that wonderful constant companion?" Woof.

O'NEILL: Years from now?

DANIEL: Woof?

you know what they say venus...great minds think alike!

Old Post 10-25-2001 09:14 PM