Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Moderator Forum > Removed Threads > Keeper Poll: The fallout
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

It's the secret moderator forum, only they can see it.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-22-2002 01:08 AM
MacGyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver Click here to Send MacGyver a Private Message Find more posts by MacGyver Add MacGyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

And yet somehow thomas ward can see it too...

Old Post 09-22-2002 01:47 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Hehehehe. Well then either his in on someone's account, is someone else or..... is the keeper which I like to think not.
And the picture was?????????

Old Post 09-22-2002 03:02 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Not to worry i know.

Old Post 09-22-2002 05:42 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

So let answer my question, why is there a 2 paged thread about me?

Old Post 09-22-2002 07:09 AM
MacGyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver Click here to Send MacGyver a Private Message Find more posts by MacGyver Add MacGyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vern
ADSL Pirate

Yeah i think another member here, with vB knowledge, knows a back door

Who would pay money to run a forum and not use it?

Old Post 09-22-2002 07:10 AM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

macgyver - the thread isn't entirely about you, get over it

Old Post 09-22-2002 07:15 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

Give me access to view it, so I can see for my self

Old Post 09-22-2002 07:16 AM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Yeah as if they would do that. That would be giving away there little place were the can chat but we still know.

Old Post 09-22-2002 07:17 AM
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

or one of the main spammers could be the keeper who would suspect a chalenger of authority and the rules to be the person who made em

or its goauld

Old Post 09-22-2002 08:20 AM
DEATH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEATH Click here to Send DEATH a Private Message Find more posts by DEATH Add DEATH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

if youore going to quote fight lcaleb do it rihgt yteah

Old Post 09-22-2002 08:38 AM
president doc

Its a widely available picture on the gaters black market

Old Post 09-22-2002 08:52 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Your in on as well.......Told you they were comming.

Old Post 09-22-2002 08:56 AM
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

I found out who The Keeper was when we're given temporary super-mod powers. Well I didnt as much find out who The keeper was, just that the IP didnt match anyone who was on the boards. For some reason ever other moderator is jealous coz i found out this.

MacGyver - Just because you've saw Goa'uld log off and The Keeper log in deosnt mean shit. I've seen The Keeper and Goa'uld online both at the same time. In the end what does it matter. The Keeper runs the forum and thats all that matters. Who cares if its Goa'uld, Jaffa'kree or Jimmy Hoffer. Get over it aiight.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 09-22-2002 09:27 AM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

So Jimmy Hoffer is The Keeper

Old Post 09-22-2002 09:31 AM