Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Moderator Forum > Removed Threads > Keeper Poll: The fallout
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Thomas Ward

Keeper Poll: The fallout

So, now the thread has been closed and the votes have been tallied, it appears that Goa`uld is the Keeper, in the opinion of the members of Gaters.net (the only place this question matters.)

The results of the poll tally well with the irrefutable evidence that I possess, regardless of oFFal's comment that "no one listed (in the poll) is the Keeper." He either doesn't know who the Keeper is, or is bluffing desperately.

So...does anyone think it is another member at Gaters? Or does anyone refute the fact that it is Goa'uld (and have evidence.) He's practically admitted it afterall, and he's ready to be crowned.

Please let this remain open, it is eminently discussable, also I need a thread to post my earth shattering dossier in at a later date and it may as well be this one. If Goa`uld bans me, deletes this, or takes Gaters offline, remember...this pursuit of the truth cannot be extinguished.

[IMG]http://www.esregnet.co.uk/hitlartime.gif[/IMG]

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-21-2002 01:40 PM
Thomas Ward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thomas Ward Click here to Send Thomas Ward a Private Message Find more posts by Thomas Ward Add Thomas Ward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

AHAHAHAHAH

Old Post 09-21-2002 01:41 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thomas Ward

[IMG]http://archive.gaters.net/2001-2003/images/quote.gif[/IMG]

Old Post 09-21-2002 01:48 PM
Thomas Ward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thomas Ward Click here to Send Thomas Ward a Private Message Find more posts by Thomas Ward Add Thomas Ward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vern
ADSL Pirate

I believe you are correct. My own bit of 'research' drew me to the same conclusion.

Old Post 09-21-2002 08:20 PM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

shhhh... dont tell anyone.

Old Post 09-21-2002 08:40 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

Let's phone him and fined out... if that's his real phone number in here [url]http://www.netsol.com/cgi-bin/whois/whois;jsessionid=DDW0FUZJOVD3ECWLEALSFEY?STRING=www.gaters.net&SearchType=do&STRING2.x=24&STRING2.y=12[/url]

Old Post 09-21-2002 08:51 PM
MacGyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver Click here to Send MacGyver a Private Message Find more posts by MacGyver Add MacGyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thomas Ward
*NUKED* *
president doc

SHHHHHH

Old Post 09-21-2002 10:23 PM
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

Well, I've seen Goa'uld log off then Keeper come on, not once but twice. So I do think G = K

Old Post 09-21-2002 10:26 PM
MacGyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver Click here to Send MacGyver a Private Message Find more posts by MacGyver Add MacGyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Majson
The Quantum Leaper

*yawns*

wheee spamming thread

Old Post 09-21-2002 11:28 PM
Majson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Majson Click here to Send Majson a Private Message Visit Majson's homepage! Find more posts by Majson Add Majson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

You're such a dumb forking idiot. The Keeper is Willy Wonker! D'uh

I would like to know who starting the whole (extremely stupid) idea that The Keeper is pretending to be be someone else on the boards? Maybe he just has a life.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 09-21-2002 11:36 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

Interesting, I just noticed my very own thread in that pic Thomas Ward posted... gee nug I didn't know you where a fan

Old Post 09-21-2002 11:50 PM
Goa`uld
Descended God

I want to know where and how thomas ward got that pic.

Old Post 09-22-2002 12:25 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

Duh, he's The Keeper and by the way what was that little 2 paged thread with my name on it about?

Old Post 09-22-2002 01:01 AM
guessed

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goa`uld [/i]
[B]I want to know where and how thomas ward got that pic. [/B][/QUOTE]
i saw the pic before it was nuked, but i didn't look closely then, was the whole thing a fudge up in photoshop or something - wouldn't be the first time thomas ward's done something "clever" (sarcastic) with graphics. NONE of those threads showed up in the search function when i tried

Last edited by guessed on 09-22-2002 at 01:09 AM

Old Post 09-22-2002 01:05 AM
guessed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guessed Click here to Send guessed a Private Message Find more posts by guessed Add guessed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote