Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Moderator Forum > Removed Threads > Favorite EPS and Why
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CyberTyger

Thumbs up Favorite EPS and Why

What are your Fav EP's and why? Mine are Tin Man good story and I loved the Effics question. Fair Game had a good story with room for growth. I loved Learning Curve because of the effics questions too. Upgrades I thought was entertaining. First Ones was a great Daniel EP with a great plot! Double Jepordy had one of the best plots and was good all around. Beast of Burdon effics thing again. Summit and Last Stand rocked wonderful plot. At least till they dicided to cut it a little too short. How did they get off planet? Meance Effics again. I just wish Daniel would have come back with something like "What do you care she was only a machine?" To Jack. Other wise what was the point of him saying it like fifteen times. Loved it other then the over writing of that one line.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 05-07-2002 02:00 AM
CyberTyger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CyberTyger Click here to Send CyberTyger a Private Message Find more posts by CyberTyger Add CyberTyger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

hi, welcome to the boards. There are actually several threads on this topic - if you want to know what we think of episodes, have a look through te 'plots and episodes' forum. I think the most recent one was 'what ep did you like, that made you 'that was bloody fantastic' or something to that effect.

Old Post 05-07-2002 02:12 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CyberTyger

Thanks

Thanks I must of missed that post. Glad to be here.

Old Post 05-07-2002 02:28 AM
CyberTyger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CyberTyger Click here to Send CyberTyger a Private Message Find more posts by CyberTyger Add CyberTyger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote