Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Moderator Forum > Removed Threads > Ignore this Post
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
oFFaL
You Spam - You Die

Figured it Out

Welcome to Gaters This post shouldn't really be here but since I deleted it and forgot to UNPROMOTE it before I deleted it it is kind of stuck here on the front page. I am really trying my hardest to act sober now, god knows how many times I've edited this.

Welcome to the Gaters.net forums to all the newcomers, dont spam and you'll have a great time.

Last edited by oFFaL on 03-29-2002 at 11:50 AM

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 03-29-2002 11:43 AM
oFFaL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oFFaL Click here to Send oFFaL a Private Message Visit oFFaL's homepage! Find more posts by oFFaL Add oFFaL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoauldGods

you arent english are you

Old Post 03-29-2002 11:44 AM
GoauldGods is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoauldGods Click here to Send GoauldGods a Private Message Visit GoauldGods's homepage! Find more posts by GoauldGods Add GoauldGods to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oFFaL
You Spam - You Die

dun worry i delted it myself, worryy
i mean saorry
lol whoops

i better X this wso i dont maek fool of mysef
(ps i posted this in the rmoved threwads so noe need to worry about the safety of the foruM)

Old Post 03-29-2002 11:47 AM
oFFaL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oFFaL Click here to Send oFFaL a Private Message Visit oFFaL's homepage! Find more posts by oFFaL Add oFFaL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

you can still demote it from here i guess...

Old Post 03-29-2002 11:57 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote