Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > Revelations: Series 5 Finale (yes plenty of spoliers!!!)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
In 2 Deep
Warmaster

Revelations: Series 5 Finale (yes plenty of spoliers!!!)

Just checking the tv schedule and found this, thought it was interesting cos i hve yet to see the synopsis for the finale

Episode
Revelations

Review
Sci-fi drama series. Osiris and Carter come face to face in a confrontation that can only end in tragedy.

Cast List
Richard Dean Anderson, Amanda Tapping, Christopher Judge, Don Davis, Teryl Rothery, Anna-Louise Plowman

The cast lists obviously doesnt have shanks but Corin Nemic is curiously absent. Deliberate, mistake, or he simply isnt there?

Ah well only a week and a bit to go

History is on the move. Those who can not keep up will watch from behind. Those who stand in our way shall watch at all......

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 01-27-2002 08:44 PM
In 2 Deep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for In 2 Deep Click here to Send In 2 Deep a Private Message Find more posts by In 2 Deep Add In 2 Deep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

It's season five, the fact that it mentions faces means it will be rip off of Face Off.

Old Post 01-27-2002 08:48 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

Maybe his character doesn't play a large part in it? *shrugs* They did say he was only on a few episodes, not like a permanent replacement or anything.

Old Post 01-28-2002 09:36 PM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IamNotMe
Grizzly Shredder

"Osiris and Carter come face to face in a confrontation that can only end in tragedy."

Sounds like a good round of PRIDE FIGHTING to me!

Ladies to the octagon!

Advantage-- Samantha Carter. She already kicked some serious Mongolian ass, not to mention he's had "level 3 advanced" combat training.

"You'll do fine..." -O'Neill

Grizzly Shredder

Old Post 01-29-2002 12:25 AM
IamNotMe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IamNotMe Click here to Send IamNotMe a Private Message Visit IamNotMe's homepage! Find more posts by IamNotMe Add IamNotMe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kmg

quote:
Maybe his character doesn't play a large part in it? *shrugs* They did say he was only on a few episodes, not like a permanent replacement or anything.

So, you haven't heard? It was announced he's permanent for S6.

I'm trying to be positive about this, but based on that picture in Cult Times and above, I don't trust anyone who smiles all the time.

Think they should have waited until after Meridian before introducing his character.

Old Post 01-29-2002 01:06 AM
kmg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kmg Click here to Send kmg a Private Message Find more posts by kmg Add kmg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

quote:
Originally posted by kmg

So, you haven't heard? It was announced he's permanent for S6.

I'm trying to be positive about this, but based on that picture in Cult Times and above, I don't trust anyone who smiles all the time.

Think they should have waited until after Meridian before introducing his character.

No I hadn't heard. Where & when was it announced?

Old Post 01-29-2002 01:17 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kmg

My apologies to the board. I tried to find the article where I read it, but I must have mis-read the MGM newsletter as saying the new character is ... but after reading it again, they didn't say permanent replacement.

Old Post 01-30-2002 02:05 AM
kmg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kmg Click here to Send kmg a Private Message Find more posts by kmg Add kmg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
In 2 Deep
Warmaster

It would be nice to see a danny replacement as someone we have met before. Id love to see a Tokra as part of SG1

History is on the move. Those who can not keep up will watch from behind. Those who stand in our way shall watch at all......

Old Post 01-30-2002 09:35 AM
In 2 Deep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for In 2 Deep Click here to Send In 2 Deep a Private Message Find more posts by In 2 Deep Add In 2 Deep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

the tokra wont give up a ....tokra (thatr sound so silly) because of the info they have!

well we know the asgard save sam from osiris because of the script that was shown to us!

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 01-31-2002 11:18 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

oh fer cryin out loud it was that alien scientist from meridien.... I thought it would be him as the way he came back seemed odd and everything, and he seemed someone who could "replace" danny boy... and it turns out it is him.

Old Post 01-31-2002 03:15 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

Re: Revelations: Series 5 Finale (yes plenty of spoliers!!!)

quote:
Originally posted by In 2 Deep
Just checking the tv schedule and found this, thought it was interesting cos i hve yet to see the synopsis for the finale

Episode
Revelations

Review
Sci-fi drama series. Osiris and Carter come face to face in a confrontation that can only end in tragedy.

Cast List
Richard Dean Anderson, Amanda Tapping, Christopher Judge, Don Davis, Teryl Rothery, Anna-Louise Plowman

The cast lists obviously doesnt have shanks but Corin Nemic is curiously absent. Deliberate, mistake, or he simply isnt there?

Ah well only a week and a bit to go

hey they left out ms!
he was still in it as much as tr! but they mentioned her

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 02-14-2002 01:59 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

TR did the voice for Heimdall, that's probably why she was mentioned but I'm pretty sure that MS did Thor but they probably didn't mention it to reinforce the idea that's gone.

Old Post 02-15-2002 07:46 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
akwafrash

Last edited by akwafrash on 02-16-2002 at 07:57 AM

Old Post 02-16-2002 07:49 AM
akwafrash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for akwafrash Click here to Send akwafrash a Private Message Find more posts by akwafrash Add akwafrash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kmg

In one of the convention transcripts I read, MS wanted to keep being Thor's voice a mystery. That's why there wasn't any credits listed.

Old Post 02-16-2002 02:20 PM
kmg

quote:
hey they left out ms!

MS was stilled listed in the opening credits though.

Old Post 02-16-2002 02:21 PM