Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > Sokar vs Anubis
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

Sokar vs Anubis

Anubis is a sterotypical wannabe. Anubis' face is about as corny and cheesy as you can get. He is what happens when the writers try to replace a villain like Sokar. Except they made him too powerful and had to kill him. Same thing happened to Apophis. Just because he did stuff that got him banished doesn't mean that Anubis was any more or less evil; he just struck a chord with the System Lords. Sokar was by far the most powerful, evil and prototypical Goa'uld, that we have seen or heard of. Enough to kill all system lords at once, when they where allied against him. And that's not even taking into account the advantage of cloak on his ships. Even though Anubis can detect cloaked ships, Sokar would flatten him in a heartbeat, and never even see him blink or get to busting a sweat. A prototype that all of these cheap steroetypes, like Anubis, will try to emulate. The mould through which all others will be cast. The ruler against which all others will be held, against which Anubis just does not make the cut.

Could a mod please transport all of the nuked posts of my self and _.:?nubis:._ in the pages since the above post was made in the Favorite System Lord??? thread to this one?

Thnx alot.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-27-2002 05:31 AM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorCarter
Major Samantha Carter SG1

*waits for _.:?nubis:._ to retort*

DANIEL (stepping forward): Err?I do.
O?NEILL: Bad example.

Old Post 11-27-2002 07:27 AM
MajorCarter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorCarter Click here to Send MajorCarter a Private Message Find more posts by MajorCarter Add MajorCarter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Bwahah hit the nail on the head with that one....I'm thinking that they are each bad in their own way you can't really say much about Anubis as we haven't seen much of him.

Old Post 11-27-2002 08:41 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by Lord ?okar
Could a mod please transport all of the nuked posts of my self and _.:?nubis:._ in the pages since the above post was made in the Favorite System Lord??? thread to this one?

Give one reason why they should. Because they've got time and energy to do what you want, after having to spend time nuking your spam and off topic posts?

Old Post 11-27-2002 10:45 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Yes, I would echo the sentiments of Venus on this one. I also think that this thread is a very thinly veiled attempt to cause more flaming and bad feeling. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Old Post 11-27-2002 04:32 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote