Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > stargate (something about the tollan..)
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Anudist
*nuked*

Not all Goa'uld ships contain stargates, it would be to much of a risk to nearby innocent worlds.

Unless Hammond was feeling zesty and was in the mood for some good ol fasioned texan genocide.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-27-2002 07:54 AM
Anudist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anudist Click here to Send Anudist a Private Message Find more posts by Anudist Add Anudist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

nearby innocent worlds? if the ship had a gate then the wormhole would activate, if it didnt have a gate... they wouldnt beable to get through.

Old Post 09-27-2002 09:12 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anudist
*nuked*

quote:
Originally posted by president doc
nearby innocent worlds? if the ship had a gate then the wormhole would activate, if it didnt have a gate... they wouldnt beable to get through.

I hate it when your right.

This is what comes of me skimming posts, half drunk.

Old Post 09-27-2002 10:59 AM
Anudist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anudist Click here to Send Anudist a Private Message Find more posts by Anudist Add Anudist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kaijyu
Num Num, Birdy Num Num!!!

That's correct you should never do that half drunk. You should make sure your completely sloshed first.

The Tolans have a superiority complex!

Old Post 10-01-2002 03:33 PM
Kaijyu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kaijyu Click here to Send Kaijyu a Private Message Find more posts by Kaijyu Add Kaijyu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex8472
dead and loving it

yeah but there a bunch of wankers

Old Post 10-04-2002 07:12 AM
alex8472 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex8472 Click here to Send alex8472 a Private Message Visit alex8472's homepage! Find more posts by alex8472 Add alex8472 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

They're. Yes, that's what's wrong with your sentence.

Old Post 10-04-2002 03:57 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

All g ships could not possibly have stargates, i mean how would they move troops if all there gates were on ships?????

Old Post 10-06-2002 03:44 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Yeah, there must be what.... only 200 gates in the whole gate network so every gate would be taken if they had gates on all of their 2 or 300 ships!

Old Post 10-06-2002 09:09 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

we have seen them travel through more than 200 gates. As for the moving troops, take a gate off a deadend back world wwith no mineral or atmosphere or whatever. And I suppose that they would only need gates on the staging planets.

Old Post 10-09-2002 07:04 AM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

The big question is, how on Earth did the Goa'uld even pose a threat to a race that can pass through normal matter effortlessly?

Old Post 10-09-2002 09:15 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

They're still mortal.

Old Post 10-10-2002 07:42 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Has anyone *actually* seen a stargate on a goa'uld mother ship aside from apophis's ship? HMM? Their aren't that many planets in the galaxy that can support carbon-based life, some geek did a bunch of calculations found a number, can't remember what it was, but the Gate network could not exceed a certain number considering the Goa'uld have wrecked quite a few, just like the planet with the Quantum Mirror.

Old Post 10-11-2002 11:54 PM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

Therefore they take the gates off-a the wrecked planets and use it in a ship. BOTH of Apophis' ships in Serpents grasp and lair had gates and those were just standard Ha'taks. And who says that the Ancients only put gates on inhabitable planets? I think we've seen enough evidence to suggest that ALL ships, even only the ones with underlords(Klorel) have gates on them and then even if it is just underlords then Tanith would have brougt one into orbit of Tollana as well.

Old Post 10-12-2002 08:04 AM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missile
i said peanuts

why didnt the Tollens just fire the wepon at Tan'eth, it could have gone through his shields, the Gou'ld would then still be at the mercy of the Tollens and the aprox no of gates are ( i worked it out ) is 31960404216876945

Old Post 10-13-2002 01:45 PM
missile is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missile Click here to Send missile a Private Message Find more posts by missile Add missile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

How did you work it out?

There is a thread about the number of possible gates (using the same glyphs) here

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 10-13-2002 02:27 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote