Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > No longer convinced of O'Neill's Fight power.
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

We have a serious newbie here. Must be one of those nebiews who doesnt even know that Stargate SG-1 was based on a movie called Stargate released in 1994 and Starring Kurt Russell and James Spader.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-27-2002 04:40 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
carlgm18

Question Me a newbie - ahah

Hello,

Sorry, I actually knew Stargate SG-1 was based slightly on the movie and came afterwards. Infact I have Stargate the movie on video and have had for over 4 years or more. I have been a "lurker" on these boards for some time, but decided to join went to posted that fight seen with Anubis, I thought I had missed something . Seems I haven't which is good to know . I also have most of the Stargate SG-1 episodes on DVD and on my hard drive. I assure you I am no newbie to Stargate in any sence of the meaning of newbie, just got me all excided for no reason (Thought there was some fighting scene with the current Anubis God and O'neill ) .

Anyways, hope that cleared that misunderstanding up, I think I'll go back to lurking

Old Post 10-27-2002 05:05 PM
carlgm18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for carlgm18 Click here to Send carlgm18 a Private Message Find more posts by carlgm18 Add carlgm18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

If you knew the film, then why did you ask about what fight between Jack and Anubis was all about?

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 10-27-2002 07:04 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

Because in the show, Anubis is major bad guy that O'Neill has not personally encountered, while in the movie, the guy O'Neil fought was merely a human in an outfit that represented the image of Anubis from mythology.

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 10-27-2002 08:06 PM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam K
Ice Queen

In the movie, it was Ra. Not Anubis.

Old Post 10-28-2002 06:33 PM
Sam K is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam K Click here to Send Sam K a Private Message Visit Sam K's homepage! Find more posts by Sam K Add Sam K to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Oneil fought with Ra's first prime who was called Anubis.

Old Post 10-28-2002 07:01 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jack's hat
other 1/2 of TeenBrigade

Location: Elven name: Merenwen Loss?helin So I live in the woods

O'Niell's got a long way to go before he won't be able to fight hand to hand. e.g when he has no hands (sorry bad joke I can come up with loads of them)

Old Post 11-24-2002 12:08 PM
jack's hat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jack's hat Click here to Send jack's hat a Private Message Find more posts by jack's hat Add jack's hat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote