Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > Technological advancement
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

I referenced earlier during the thread. But apophis didn't exactly make teal'c believe did he? His actions made teal'c more suspicious.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-28-2002 05:21 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duke Enmes?rr
Renegade Serpent Guard!

There is allways questions arising when anything starts to claim it is a god! The Jaffa only needed time before they would see or hear somthing that would make them dought or start to question the actual feasability of their "God's" claims to fame. Only time.

Old Post 11-29-2002 04:47 AM
Duke Enmes?rr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duke Enmes?rr Click here to Send Duke Enmes?rr a Private Message Find more posts by Duke Enmes?rr Add Duke Enmes?rr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Hmm, Duke can explain how? I mean if the tau'ri had not interferred Sokar would be in control of the system lords and he would be making the life of jaffa literally, Hell, Had the humans not convinced teal'c there would be no rebellion among the jaffa, and the only reason that anyone payed any attention to the goa'uld is because they were more advanced then primative earthlings which then became jaffa.

Old Post 11-30-2002 11:57 PM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

Tru, however it seems to me that the Jaffa rebellion is mostly talk anyway. They never do anything. Kytano was the best leader they ever had. He overcame their extremem inertia.

Seems IMHO that it would not make much difference in the grand scheme of things if the Jaffa never rebelled.

Old Post 12-01-2002 11:03 AM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

quote:
Originally posted by _.:?nubis:._
Had the humans not convinced teal'c there would be no rebellion among the jaffa, and the only reason that anyone payed any attention to the goa'uld is because they were more advanced then primative earthlings which then became jaffa.

The humans, if you mean SG-1, did not convince Teal'c of anything. Teal'c had believed for a while that the gods were in fact false. It was just until SG-1 arrived he did not believe that there were any peoples out there who were worthy enough to battle the Goa'uld. When he saw the weapons that SG-1 carried and their technology, he knew they were different and that they could possibly help the prisoners.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 12-01-2002 05:48 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote