Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Truth or Dare!
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Venus

Exclamation Truth or Dare!

OK, here it goes.

Suggested Rules; You volunteer, ask either for a Truth or Dare, and the last person to have sucessfully completed a truth or dare will give you one. The rules can easily chnage if its easier to play another way...

Erm, I know this is wimping out, but I'm not gonna give my name or number or whatever if I'm asked for it in a truth... the dares I would suggest be something to do with this forum on online, otherwise they can't really be verified or witnessed by anyone (from here), and you have to answer truthfully on the truth!

How to start... ?

*tentatively* I'll ... ask for a ... truth, don't be mean to me... God I'm such a wimp ... Bring it on!! ... Nicely...

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 02-05-2002 07:00 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

Sounds neat, probibly will be best on a friday, but neat nonetheless. Who's gonna start?

Old Post 02-05-2002 07:04 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

sigh, lol, I was gonna go by asking for a truth... But if no-one wants to give me one... We *really* need a devil smilie...

Old Post 02-05-2002 07:05 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Do you fancy the pants off me Venus?

Old Post 02-05-2002 07:06 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Ahh, too kind, I was expecting it to be much worse...

No, I don't fancy the pants off you...

OK, now that I've gone, someone has to volunteer, either for a truth or a dare, and I'll do them...

Old Post 02-05-2002 07:17 PM
president doc

right, shouldnt have put the pants bit in, damn, ok, do me please... truth or whatever.

Old Post 02-05-2002 07:19 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Truth then.

I'll start nice... Who on the forums are you most scared of, or do you find most intimidating?

Old Post 02-05-2002 07:25 PM
president doc

I fear no one...ok, now the torch is passed to someone else, truth or dare...anyone to volunteer? anyone to ask?

Old Post 02-05-2002 07:27 PM
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

I'll join in and take a truth.

Old Post 02-05-2002 07:29 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

ok, i ask u, then u get to ask the next q to a willing victim.... urm...
Have you ever looked at Teal'c, and said... MAN, I need a piece of that jaffa cake!!!

Old Post 02-05-2002 07:33 PM
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

No, wow that was easy enough.

I'll wait for the next victim then. If I miss them someone else can ask away then I guess.

Old Post 02-05-2002 07:35 PM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Ok, dare.

Old Post 02-05-2002 07:45 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

Ok, quick question, how are we doing dares on the site?

Old Post 02-05-2002 07:47 PM
president doc

eg. of a dare

destroy gaters.net.

Old Post 02-05-2002 07:50 PM
president doc

GOTO ASCIFI, register, and stoke up a war between that forum and this.

Old Post 02-05-2002 07:51 PM