Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Actor Sightings
Pages (14): « First ... « 12 13 [14]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Blue Genes

Okay anyone else joining in the MS droolage in the UK on Sci Fi tonight? His ep of The Outer Limits was on, Mary 25. Some freaky stuff in it, but hey, if he wants to walk around with his shirt off and be a generally sweet guy...

Oh, and it's repeated at 2.35 am for anyone wanting to set Vids.

Drea
xXx

Blue Genes' Blog

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-22-2002 07:25 PM
Blue Genes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Genes Click here to Send Blue Genes a Private Message Visit Blue Genes's homepage! Find more posts by Blue Genes Add Blue Genes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

I caught the second half of it (just be chance). Oh yeah, he was fine in it....good too Especially at the end

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 11-23-2002 10:46 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thor_Buddy_416
MajorSam is a wierdo!

My friend has actually talked to major sam!!! it was at the NSWC!!! (in north vancouver, canada) im so jealous of her!!!!

Old Post 11-23-2002 04:29 PM
Thor_Buddy_416 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thor_Buddy_416 Click here to Send Thor_Buddy_416 a Private Message Find more posts by Thor_Buddy_416 Add Thor_Buddy_416 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Actually this was weeks ago in the US, but Tony Amendola (Kasuf) was in The West Wing as the ambassador from that fictional middle eastern country (forget the name). Small role, but he looked real good.

Old Post 11-25-2002 09:29 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

Location: USA!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!! I'm the biggest gater in NEW ENGLAND!

Just Cause

Just watched JUST CAUSE, on PAX...............and it has FOUR stargate people!

Teal'c
"Sparky" aka Samuels
Lt. Tyler/Chaka
Rothman

just thought i'd let everyone know. ALl their performences were GREAT!!!! I really love the character that Sparky played!!!! Plus Rothman's character. Teal'c.......well....it was OK, i like Christopher Judge better as Teal'c.

ERIN

Old Post 12-10-2002 01:29 AM
Erishian42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erishian42 Click here to Send Erishian42 a Private Message Find more posts by Erishian42 Add Erishian42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

Are we talking the movie with Sean Connery or a made-for-TV movie?

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 12-10-2002 02:10 AM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

There's actually already a thread about actor sightings, which is quite a bit longer, and still on topic, so you might wanna resurrect that one.

And btw, who's Lt Tyler?

Old Post 12-10-2002 11:00 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

The African American guy that was in the Fifth Man. He was the dude who used his Chameleon like powers to make SG-1 belive that he was a member of the team.

Old Post 12-10-2002 11:03 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

one time, i saw two movies in a row while babysitting one time, and they each had 3 Stargate people in them. it was really cool.

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-10-2002 10:05 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thor_Buddy_416
MajorSam is a wierdo!

Wat movies were u watchin!!!! i want to watch them and see if i can find them!!!! So tell me!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 12-11-2002 02:52 AM
Thor_Buddy_416 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thor_Buddy_416 Click here to Send Thor_Buddy_416 a Private Message Find more posts by Thor_Buddy_416 Add Thor_Buddy_416 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

A couple of Stargate actors were in Taken - most notably Willie Garson (Marty) doing a really bad German accent.

Old Post 12-11-2002 04:28 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xst

Cool

Peter Deluise was in my hometown on Dec 9 as an actor in a Mary Higgins Clark movie-of-the-week production for PAX. I have a picture of him in the local paper!

Old Post 12-12-2002 12:16 AM
xst is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xst Click here to Send xst a Private Message Find more posts by xst Add xst to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou
I'm singing in the rain..

the guy who plays Tanith was in Queen of Swords and Kinsey was in Robo Cop

*waves* hi any real sg people out there, and AT

Last edited by Queen Lou on 12-20-2002 at 02:02 AM

Old Post 12-15-2002 10:18 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote