Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > Challenges???
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
g8_girl_1800
Lucy, I'm home

Question Challenges???

Hi!

Does anyone out there have a sg fan fic challenge? :-)

))))))))))))))))))))))((((((((((((((((((((((((((

"Oh For Crying Out Loud!" O'Neill
"Holy Hannah!" Carter
"Holy Bucket!" O'Neill

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-29-2001 02:56 PM
g8_girl_1800 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for g8_girl_1800 Click here to Send g8_girl_1800 a Private Message Find more posts by g8_girl_1800 Add g8_girl_1800 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

lets see, get hammond and teal'c together on an icy cold planet with no hope of escapse, ala solitudes and see what happens.

>>or perhaps, you have to get sg-1 and all the regulars looking at gaters.net one day to find something that will save the world from an impending threat!<<

(and this part isnt obligatory, you can have Sam and Janet fall hopelessly in love with me, and fight over me, and of course i tell them that theres plenty of el presidente to go around for EVERYBODY! of course, they have to involve me in saving the planet too! )

Old Post 12-29-2001 04:46 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

That gives me an idea. You could get to know us Gaters and make one about us, at the SGC or something like that. Make it about us!!

Old Post 12-29-2001 04:50 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mor

Re: Challenges???

quote:
Originally posted by g8_girl_1800
Hi!

Does anyone out there have a sg fan fic challenge? :-)

If you're looking for challenges go to the helipolis site
(www.sg1-heliopolis.com)
...they have pages and pages of challenges ...just about anything you could imagine to write about...or at least what someone else wants you to imagine and write about for them

...course I like the idea of writing something about this gater crew...might be worth an amusing hour or two....mmmmm

*Pres Doc swallowed hard...he had only a moment to think and react. Sam and Janet stood before him... blocking his intended retreat as they glared in accusation.... the harsh reality of his embarassing situation reflected in their unsmiling faces.
"I thought WE had a date tonight?" demanded Sam, the fire in her eyes burning a hole in his forehead.
"Would that be before or after your date with ME!?" Janet stabbed a pointed a digit into his chest.... backing him up against the wall.
...to be continued.*

Old Post 12-29-2001 05:32 PM
Mor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mor Click here to Send Mor a Private Message Find more posts by Mor Add Mor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
g8_girl_1800
Lucy, I'm home

Challenges

Hmm...thanks guys!! Really. Actually, scarily, sounds like a good idea.

Lee, have you ever been to that site where you write about your 1st day? It's called "First Day At The SGC" I think Jolinar has one up there. Maybe all you guys sould do one. Or maybe we should all do *1* together!!! (->That gives me an idea. You could get to know us Gaters and make one about us, at the SGC or something like that. Make it about us!!<-) ->lets see, get hammond and teal'c together on an icy cold planet with no hope of escapse, ala solitudes and see what happens. <- Maybe we should include that too. Who's up 4 it then???

Soz, if you suggest something, you gotta do something!

I'll be here for a while.

"Holy Hannah!" Carter
"Holy Bucket!" O'Neill

Old Post 12-29-2001 06:21 PM
g8_girl_1800 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for g8_girl_1800 Click here to Send g8_girl_1800 a Private Message Find more posts by g8_girl_1800 Add g8_girl_1800 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

claps like a seal

YAY! I like that story, more more more. so then what happens? when are we getting to the threesome bit? where they cant take anymore of the heated passion, and do some heated passion stuff?!

Old Post 12-29-2001 06:33 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
g8_girl_1800
Lucy, I'm home

Wink

Ookay...let's just see if any body else wants to help before we make the plot line just about you, Jan, Sam, and me and whoever...shall we???

:-) GRIN :-)

This should be fun

"Holy Hannah!" Carter
"Holy Bucket!" O'Neill

Old Post 12-29-2001 06:43 PM
Venus

lol g8 girl, you seem to know exactly how to take him!! Or avoid him...

Old Post 12-29-2001 06:57 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
g8_girl_1800
Lucy, I'm home

Nah. I'm just used to bossing my boyfriend around!!! He he he. Not really.

I didn't mean it horribly or anything!!! I just meant that I'm not sure that the first story I ever write is going to simply be about three people with "burning passion."

I guess I'm like jolinar, except a bit more willing to write heavier stuff.

gg:-)

"Holy Hannah!" Carter
"Holy Bucket!" O'Neill

Old Post 12-29-2001 07:12 PM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

i have a challenge...write a believable s/j romance to prove to everyone that it is possible and we dont want no: i love you sam and ive only just realised!!
we want good fan fic ..

this one that i submitted to heliopolis that i really want done!
Challenge #1,497 (Added December 3, 2001)
My challenge should include:

1. S/J romance.
2. SG-1 and Janet going up to Jack's cabin.
3. A water fight.
4. Maybe D/J, T/J romance but if so the other one has to get together with someone else.
5. An open-roof tree house with a telescope.
6. Everyone getting thrown in the lake by Teal'c and Daniel jumping in voluntarily.
7. Jack being comforted by Sam.
8. Chocolate ice cream.
9. Have fun and make me laugh and cry.

you can change it a bit if you like but its really i challenge i like!

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 12-29-2001 07:26 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
g8_girl_1800
Lucy, I'm home

Exclamation Cahllenge

That was you? Jolinar sent me that one, on her latest list and said she'd printed it out on her list of "to do's!"

"Holy Hannah!" Carter
"Holy Bucket!" O'Neill

Old Post 12-29-2001 07:37 PM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

no way!!!! she sent you my challenge...no way!! small bloody world!! thats so kool

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 12-29-2001 08:19 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
g8_girl_1800
Lucy, I'm home

Yes way! She loves reading the challenges. She would join so that she could chat to everyone but she's only 12.

Brr...its cold

"Holy Hannah!" Carter
"Holy Bucket!" O'Neill

Old Post 12-30-2001 08:07 AM
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Don't know if there has been an episode about it, it kinda reminds me of one, but, what if SG-1 were on a planet off world somewhere, and the gate refused to dial Earth, like the Earth gate was broke/buried whatever?

Old Post 12-30-2001 08:28 AM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
g8_girl_1800
Lucy, I'm home

Don't know if there has been an episode about it, it kinda reminds me of one, but, what if SG-1 were on a planet off world somewhere, and the gate refused to dial Earth, like the Earth gate was broke/buried whatever? <----------

-------------> Err...100 Days? I don't know.

it's cold. I'm going to go to a friend's & get nice and warm. Later G8rs.

"Holy Hannah!" Carter
"Holy Bucket!" O'Neill

Old Post 12-30-2001 08:41 AM