Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > A Game VI
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

A Game VI

ok, here's the new game, but if someone goes and does one of those lame kil S/J eimmediatly after they get together, i'm going to be put off FF games for a much longer time than a coupla days!!!! 25 word limit now!!!!!!!!

Once upon a time, in a...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-05-2002 12:42 AM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

part of the Galaxy mostly deserted, there where 4 people and a glowy thing who explored everything, and....

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-05-2002 01:22 AM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorCarter
Major Samantha Carter SG1

were called SG-1. One day their commanding officer, General Hammond, ordered them to go on a mission to explore a new planet. SG-1 went through ...

DANIEL (stepping forward): Err?I do.
O?NEILL: Bad example.

Old Post 12-05-2002 07:33 AM
MajorCarter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorCarter Click here to Send MajorCarter a Private Message Find more posts by MajorCarter Add MajorCarter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
320rwekfpl
Evil Incarnated

the backward spiral into some cataclysmic dimension were sharks were flying in the air and little squirrels ran around and...

Old Post 12-05-2002 09:53 AM
320rwekfpl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 320rwekfpl Click here to Send 320rwekfpl a Private Message Visit 320rwekfpl's homepage! Find more posts by 320rwekfpl Add 320rwekfpl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

evil was just kicking up a fuss. The glowy thing, called Daniel (aka Space Monkey) started to....

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 12-05-2002 05:25 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

fly in circles around Jacks head like a fly."Daniel u better stop or i will.....

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-05-2002 11:39 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

sick a shark on you!" but just then, a huge frickin shark, with a frickin laaaazer (quote un quote )beam floated up to them...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-06-2002 03:59 AM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

and said "Zip it!" Daniel started to protest.
"But.."
"Zip it!"
"Bu.."
"ZIP-a-dee-doo-dah!" Sam giggles coquettishly and...

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 12-06-2002 07:36 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

starts saying "Zip it" as well, which bugged Jack to no end, so to shut her up, he planted a huge one on her... ( couldn't wait for an opening to do that )

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-06-2002 08:54 PM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

but before He got to his goal Sam fainted....

Old Post 12-06-2002 09:05 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

because a huge ugly shark came up behind Jack, and was about to bite his head off, but then Teal'c came, and blasted the shark to bits...

( i probly went over the limit... oopsies!)

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-06-2002 09:17 PM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Then Sam jumped on jack and gave hin a big wet one cause...

Old Post 12-06-2002 09:18 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

she had a very... interesting dream while she was unconcious, and he fully returned the gesture...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-06-2002 09:24 PM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Arrrrr true love teal'c said.

Old Post 12-06-2002 09:27 PM
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

as they continued to do... stuff...
"

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-06-2002 09:28 PM