Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > How many fanfic writers are on here?
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Well, there isn't a moderator for this forum, but I don't think Star Trek fics would be good for this forum seeing as it's a Stargate Forum. Nothing against Star Trek, I like it myself, although I was on Holiday around the time of the final episodes. Last one I saw was when neelix left Voyager, then the next day it was two weeks in sunny tenerife.

Try posting a Stargate fic if you have one.

Forgod sake Jim I'm a doctor not a fan-fic writer!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-21-2001 05:55 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skip
VAE VICTIS

FYI Col I did the 'Why did the chicken' on the Chapa'ai and on Ascifi

Old Post 10-21-2001 05:55 PM
Skip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skip Click here to Send Skip a Private Message Visit Skip's homepage! Find more posts by Skip Add Skip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Where did it Start off Skip? Did you bring it to the Chappa'ai from Asci-Fi?

Go right ahead man and post your fics here Skip. That's what it's for.

Old Post 10-21-2001 05:58 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skip
VAE VICTIS

I did it at both in a fit of manic confidence and madness and decided to just go weird on paper again. OK I'll archive all her ein orde rthat alright?

Old Post 10-21-2001 05:59 PM
Skip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skip Click here to Send Skip a Private Message Visit Skip's homepage! Find more posts by Skip Add Skip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blooded
God Of All Beings

Oh sorry Indiana, I thought you were the MOD for this forum.
Well, i have started work on a Stargate story so expect something up soon.

Old Post 10-21-2001 06:02 PM
Blooded is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blooded Click here to Send Blooded a Private Message Find more posts by Blooded Add Blooded to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

that's fine man.

Titan
Miaouw...grrrrr....purrrr

Talking

Skip...go for it me dear...... we could all do with a bit of laughter. And people I have a few of Skips fics in a special folder on my hard drive...and they are good... even if she does get in a self-deprecating mood about them!

Vinum and Woods are particularly good.....

But the chicken fics are cool!

Titan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Titan Click here to Send Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Titan Add Titan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skip
VAE VICTIS

Know how long it will take to post ALL of em? Yeesh. And Anni you don't HAVE all my fics only I and Carrie mwahahahahaha. Oh and maybe Jsc

Old Post 10-21-2001 06:09 PM
Titan

Talking

I know Skippety doo dah.... but I have a few... Just singing yer praises kiddo... and justifably I might add!

So waaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

Old Post 10-21-2001 06:20 PM
Titan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Titan Click here to Send Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Titan Add Titan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skip
VAE VICTIS

well lookie here i posted one so NER.... and you cant have the rest till i know im not doing so in vain MATEY. btw was reading novel today. come on im pls? have summat 2 tell u buddy

Old Post 10-21-2001 06:22 PM
Titan

Cool

Can youhang on a minute babes...? I'll come on in a while. Currently trying to iron stuff for work, cook tea and read mails!

Old Post 10-21-2001 06:31 PM
Skip
VAE VICTIS

s'ok is just i has relevant news i can wait sweets. and i put gatestalk up against better feelings

Old Post 10-21-2001 06:33 PM
JoJo
Sam/McKay Shipper

I've written a couple of fanfics which are posted on Heliopolis, but nothing too ambitious.

I've seen Skip's fanfic, I thought they were funny.

Old Post 10-22-2001 01:32 AM
JoJo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoJo Click here to Send JoJo a Private Message Visit JoJo's homepage! Find more posts by JoJo Add JoJo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

i wrote a fic once but it was so parp it was unreal....it was shipper an all with a bit of comedy.... i swear i burnt the bloody thing it put us shippers to shame!!!it was one of those ones where sam and jack just run into each others arms and declare there love for each other *roxie shakes her head sadly*.......... im so ashamed!!!

Old Post 10-23-2001 02:09 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skip
VAE VICTIS

keep trying roxie! or puddy! my first is unashamedly bad! i don't deny it! and i still don't qualify as any real category cos i chop and change.....
try again... igf you liek find a beta reader to help guide you.... that is what i did and she is now my self-prfessed muse.. and it worked for me
HAVE FAITH! TRY!
there is no try.. fic or fic not...

Old Post 10-23-2001 06:56 PM