Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > the camping trip
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Venus

Can't believe you resurrecxted this thread just to say that!! What were you doing, wasn't it like ... in the depths of the past of old and forgotton threads??

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 03-20-2002 05:57 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

who me???
if you were talking to me then .. no it was quite near the top

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 03-20-2002 06:31 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

And why didn't he delete the thread instead of simply editing it, now we can all spam in this thread.

Old Post 03-20-2002 11:29 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marleen
Haai!

quote:
Originally posted by Bose-Einstein
now we can all spam in this thread.

No naked... I mean no spamming here! *Marleen puts on agry moderator face * Yeah right like I can keep that face all day

But is everybody still happy in this forum? Do we need to delete more???

Old Post 03-21-2002 08:47 PM
Marleen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marleen Click here to Send Marleen a Private Message Find more posts by Marleen Add Marleen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

OMG, so forgot you were a mod! lol, I think Goa'uld's got to you ... I think the modding is generally OK in here.

Old Post 03-21-2002 09:08 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marleen
Haai!

Talking

Over the years (Marleen feeling very old now) we have had some problems with members not getting along. It's difficult to decide when to intervene or when not. Unfortunately I?m not able to visit this site as much as I want to, so I?m not a 100% sure how the relationships between members are here. A wise crack among friends isn?t taken very personally, but if your not getting along in the first place, one could be easily offended. Luckily Skip (the other mod) is here a lot (you must get out of the house more Skip ). But I?m glad everything is Ok here according to Venus. So you can all forget my last post?*Marleen reaches for the Goa?uld hand device* That didn?t hurt did it?

Old Post 03-22-2002 06:01 AM
Marleen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marleen Click here to Send Marleen a Private Message Find more posts by Marleen Add Marleen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aldwyn
schrodinger

let's have a round robin now then

Old Post 03-23-2002 09:21 AM
aldwyn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aldwyn Click here to Send aldwyn a Private Message Visit aldwyn's homepage! Find more posts by aldwyn Add aldwyn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aldwyn
schrodinger

onei'll looked sharply around the corner , " ok jack you can do this , you can do this " he muttered to himself.
he came into sams room with a boquet of pnk roses " tada "
"oh jack you shouldn't have "
"it's our anniversary for god's sake , you think i would forget !"
"oh , but your dad did send me one of those memory things"
" no jack don't say it ! , i'll divorce you !"
"well , they put this damm memory thing on and gave me ...

Old Post 03-23-2002 09:27 AM
aldwyn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aldwyn Click here to Send aldwyn a Private Message Visit aldwyn's homepage! Find more posts by aldwyn Add aldwyn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

what they give him??

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 03-23-2002 05:51 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

He's trying to set up a round robin, so it's a fictional account, someone else, i.e. you, have to make up the next part, and it goes from there ... ya know?

Old Post 03-23-2002 07:43 PM
aldwyn
schrodinger

he did actually say rhey put this dam memory thing on me and gave me some stuff that reminded e of the 70's

iit was from that eppy with sams dad trapped in hell , where sokar put memory devices on everyone and gave the team , the nlood of sokar , a narcotic

Old Post 03-23-2002 07:50 PM
Venus

Jolinar's Memories, and The Devil You Know.

Old Post 03-23-2002 08:00 PM
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Yeah, but none are as good as LOTR, which is frickin amazing!!!1

Old Post 03-24-2002 12:10 AM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

man what is it with lotr's?

Old Post 03-24-2002 02:06 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

quote:
Originally posted by Bose-Einstein
it is frickin amazing!!!1

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 03-24-2002 11:29 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote