Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > Fan Fic Idea
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Fan Fic Idea

Has anyone thought of taking an existing episode, and reversing the roles of the characters, like, the 5th race where Carter starts speaking latin or something, I don't know, just a thought.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 01-03-2002 07:14 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoJo
Sam/McKay Shipper

Not a bad idea. However, I can see one problem. If Carter started babling on and no one could understand her, who'd notice the difference?.

Old Post 01-03-2002 07:30 PM
JoJo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoJo Click here to Send JoJo a Private Message Visit JoJo's homepage! Find more posts by JoJo Add JoJo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

LOL, I just thought it might lead to some interesting situations in certain episodes.

Old Post 01-03-2002 07:37 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

In "Holiday", imagine if Jack and Sam had switched bodies instead of Jack and Teal'c.

That's one for y'all shippers out there...

..of course, Sarcasti-Sam would have been intolerable.

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Old Post 01-03-2002 07:38 PM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

quote:
Originally posted by Rhydderch Hael
In "Holiday", imagine if Jack and Sam had switched bodies instead of Jack and Teal'c.

*SHUDDER*

Old Post 01-03-2002 08:23 PM
president doc

not that ive read any stories in heliopolis 2 in which sam and jack switch places and go to the tin man doubles planet along with their alternate universe selves and have a romp or anything, but.... where was I going with this?

Old Post 01-03-2002 09:52 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

You should edit that before Puddykat comes on

Old Post 01-03-2002 09:55 PM
skydiver

someone rewrote solitudes where sam was hurt and jack wasn't. it was an interesting read.
and i have read a fic where sam & danny got switched in holiday instead of jack/danny/machello/teal'c

and a ship fic where jack is being a jerk and sam switches bodies with him...during that time of the month. <G>

i dunno, what if jack got the linvris instead of daniel in legacy?

or what if nem kept sam instead of danny?

or maybe, and i can't believe i'm suggesting this one, what if it's ambassador josephine faxon who goes with daniel to volia? (actually i'm surprised noone has done this one)

or it's jack's crazy ex-fiance that's pummeling the natives instead of carter's?

or sam stays on the planet in singularity and jack gets to deal with cassie?

or hathor's a male goauld and he has his way with carter or even fraiser?

or have jack & teal'c trapped in the cavern in solitudes

or what if it's nick that gets selmac instead of jacob?

or sam gets the goauld in into the fire and jack or danny go back for her?

the possibilities are pretty much endless

Let Them Eat Cake!
http://www.geocities.com/letthemeatcake2002/index
Where in the World is George Hammond?
http://www.geocities.com/witwigh/index
The Gatereview
http://www.gatereview.net/
Interested in a Virtual SG-1 Season 6?
For more info go to: http://www.spacemonkeys-gate.com/vs6/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Hey, Anubis, this is your agent. You're playing it way over the top, can you get serious please?'

Old Post 01-05-2002 11:51 PM
skydiver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skydiver Click here to Send skydiver a Private Message Visit skydiver's homepage! Find more posts by skydiver Add skydiver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Yep endless, now write like you never wrote before!

Old Post 01-06-2002 12:07 AM
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

Hand...falling...off

Ah, crap it really just did. Isn't that something.

Actually in English tests I have written till I couldn't write anymore. Had to force myself to go on. That bite.

Old Post 01-06-2002 12:13 AM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Dont you call English "American", or is this a last homage to your mother nation, America the demi-nation.

Old Post 01-06-2002 12:31 AM
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

Uh, no I'm talking about the language. English is the same anywhere you go basicly. It's called English, nonetheless.

Old Post 01-06-2002 12:35 AM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

quote:
Originally posted by president doc
not that ive read any stories in heliopolis 2 in which sam and jack switch places and go to the tin man doubles planet along with their alternate universe selves and have a romp or anything, but.... where was I going with this?

i read those ones..
and i read all of the ones jk talked about
some of those are really rude

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 01-17-2002 02:18 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote