Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > Why no MOD in this forum?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Blooded
God Of All Beings

Why no MOD in this forum?

just wondering.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-22-2001 02:59 PM
Blooded is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blooded Click here to Send Blooded a Private Message Find more posts by Blooded Add Blooded to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

I've already messaged the speaker about that subject and made a suggestion. But in the end it is up to the Keeper to elect Moderators.

Old Post 10-22-2001 04:21 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
5April2063

Cool

Hi Blooded How R U???

(Sorry I coldn't think of anything better)

Old Post 10-22-2001 10:01 PM
5April2063 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 5April2063 Click here to Send 5April2063 a Private Message Find more posts by 5April2063 Add 5April2063 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

were u there for the lauch of the phoenix? ill be moderator, although id be best suited for off topic moderator, and actually, im not really responsible enough for any moderating, so i dont know why i just said this.. cant wait for some juicy threads to sink teeth into, even doc get tired of all this spamming!

Old Post 10-22-2001 10:07 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

i dont think fan fic needs a moderator.... but im young and naive so just ignore me

Old Post 10-23-2001 01:40 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skip
VAE VICTIS

i think you do.. fics need content warnings.... and comments/flames need monitoring IMHO.... sorry

Old Post 10-23-2001 06:27 PM
Skip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skip Click here to Send Skip a Private Message Visit Skip's homepage! Find more posts by Skip Add Skip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blooded
God Of All Beings

Hey 5April2063, looks like I have someone on this board I know now. I dont think I have ever spoken to these people on boards before but atleast I have got you here now. And now you will get the chance to check out my Stargate fan fiction, of which i should start posting in 3 weeks.

Old Post 10-23-2001 08:37 PM
Blooded is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blooded Click here to Send Blooded a Private Message Find more posts by Blooded Add Blooded to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

I have some secret info that someone on this thread is being considered for the moderator!!!
sshhhhh

Old Post 10-23-2001 10:41 PM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

who??

Old Post 10-24-2001 01:31 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
5April2063

quote:
Originally posted by Blooded
Hey 5April2063, looks like I have someone on this board I know now. I dont think I have ever spoken to these people on boards before but atleast I have got you here now. And now you will get the chance to check out my Stargate fan fiction, of which i should start posting in 3 weeks.

I'll Be Waiting!!!!

Another thing... I don't know if you know or not. But I have a web site called Star Trek Fan Fiction Do you think that I should exstend that to include SG-1 & B5 & Farscape ect.

Old Post 10-25-2001 12:25 PM
5April2063 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 5April2063 Click here to Send 5April2063 a Private Message Find more posts by 5April2063 Add 5April2063 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blooded
God Of All Beings

5April2063, I think that you should post SG-1 stories and B5 stories on your site, it might get more visiters to your fan fiction site.

Are you still visiting Fan Fiction on the Trek BBS?

Old Post 10-25-2001 01:10 PM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

5April2063 (bloody confusing name) , do you do shippy fics!!!

Old Post 10-25-2001 02:06 PM
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by Goa`uld
I have some secret info that someone on this thread is being considered for the moderator!!!
sshhhhh

I so know who.

Old Post 10-25-2001 03:21 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
5April2063

Hi puddykat ,

This is the username that I use for everything. It is the date that the vulcans made first contact with humans (Star Trek: First Contact). I first used it on the Trek BBS ( www.trekbbs.com ). You can come and join.

Most Star Trek fans also like SG-1 (like Blooded & Myself)

Joseph

Hi Blooded

Thanks for your insight .

Yes of cource I'm still going to the Trek BBS (It's my home) This place is just a vacation

Joseph

Old Post 10-25-2001 03:23 PM