Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > Heliopolis
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

Kristy-
Just wait until I finish my story and write more. Then you'll never have a reason to complain again!

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 08-08-2002 11:41 PM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kristy
Go suck a lemon

Heh yes.....well that is if you EVER finish it hehehe (psst...ill believe it when i read it) :P

Old Post 08-09-2002 01:05 AM
Kristy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kristy Click here to Send Kristy a Private Message Visit Kristy's homepage! Find more posts by Kristy Add Kristy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

I'm working on it right now, which is more than I can say for Heliopolis...

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 08-09-2002 02:33 AM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kristy
Go suck a lemon

Yea, Im anxiously awaiting for them to come back online, sadly I think I might be suffering some fic withdrawls, I have been checking out those links Shiloh posted the other day.

Old Post 08-09-2002 02:37 AM
Kristy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kristy Click here to Send Kristy a Private Message Visit Kristy's homepage! Find more posts by Kristy Add Kristy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

they are back online people..with only 19 new stories!

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 08-11-2002 04:12 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

OH, thank god. At least they're back up 19 is a start. I was beginning to worry. And I was so desparate I was starting to read shipper stories (and I'm an anti-shipper...)

Old Post 08-12-2002 01:52 AM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Just checked Heliopolis it's *97* !!!! new stories. 19 on the 11th, the rest earlier today!!!! Happy days are here again!

Old Post 08-12-2002 06:33 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kristy
Go suck a lemon

Whoo Hoo! Heliopolis is back! *claps and runs away to look*

Old Post 08-12-2002 08:48 PM
Otis
Egyptaholic

Bless the power of Heliopolis!

Old Post 08-13-2002 01:50 AM
Otis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Otis Click here to Send Otis a Private Message Find more posts by Otis Add Otis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Unfortunately about 80% of those 100+ new fics are all 10K or less - just bits o' fluff. Hardly any real "stories".

Old Post 08-13-2002 04:05 PM
ussshorty
luv the bunnies

the heliopolis fan fic site is amazing and some ppl aid they were having trouble acsesing it i dont know why but im getting in fine ad they have had updaes on storys i was browsing there yesterday5.11.02

Old Post 11-06-2002 04:10 PM
ussshorty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ussshorty Click here to Send ussshorty a Private Message Visit ussshorty's homepage! Find more posts by ussshorty Add ussshorty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

I absolutely Luv Helio. i go there every day and have read thousands of fics from there. it works fine for me as well. I LUV it!!!! find me a better fic site, and i will be youre slave for a week!

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 11-06-2002 10:14 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote