Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > I have a discover a 3d game about stargate
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
[SGC]NEO

Exclamation I have a discover a 3d game about stargate

http://www.stargatetc.com it's a mod for hl the alpha is release but soon there will be a new version. there are the rings gate wormhole etc weapon etc

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-19-2002 01:55 PM
[SGC]NEO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for [SGC]NEO Click here to Send [SGC]NEO a Private Message Find more posts by [SGC]NEO Add [SGC]NEO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

Location: USA!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!! I'm the biggest gater in NEW ENGLAND!

cool

Old Post 09-19-2002 03:40 PM
Erishian42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erishian42 Click here to Send Erishian42 a Private Message Find more posts by Erishian42 Add Erishian42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lnt.kaos
Grrrrrr!

Wow i didn't know about this sg mod (and i know about alot of sg mods)

Old Post 09-19-2002 04:16 PM
Lnt.kaos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lnt.kaos Click here to Send Lnt.kaos a Private Message Find more posts by Lnt.kaos Add Lnt.kaos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bikemancs
See you in January

you guys can read french? or am I missing the link to the english version?

I will see you next year because that's when I'll be back on. have a merry christmas a Happy New Year and a good holiday for those of you for whom the above does not apply.

ANUBIS you still have to send me your pic!!!!!!! :angry:

Old Post 09-19-2002 05:10 PM
bikemancs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bikemancs Click here to Send bikemancs a Private Message Visit bikemancs's homepage! Find more posts by bikemancs Add bikemancs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lnt.kaos
Grrrrrr!

I do french so i was ok but just for you here's a Google-translated link http://translate.google.com/transla...Flanguage_tools

Old Post 09-19-2002 05:23 PM
Lnt.kaos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lnt.kaos Click here to Send Lnt.kaos a Private Message Find more posts by Lnt.kaos Add Lnt.kaos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

Well I never...a HL SG-1 mod that's actually been released

Old Post 09-19-2002 05:58 PM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

This is better http://www.planettribes.com/sg1/

Old Post 09-19-2002 09:05 PM
MacGyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver Click here to Send MacGyver a Private Message Find more posts by MacGyver Add MacGyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slider10
Tau'ri Explorer

I can't un-RAR the files from the french site. Has anyone else gotten this to work?

Carter: "We can see the shield intervals and just run right through it."

O'Neill: "We'll need snacks."

-Upgrades

Old Post 09-22-2002 05:24 AM
Slider10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slider10 Click here to Send Slider10 a Private Message Visit Slider10's homepage! Find more posts by Slider10 Add Slider10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

I can't get a single page to work. Lots of 504, 404 and Action cancelled etc...

Old Post 09-22-2002 12:08 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BiOhAzArD

Download 1

download 2

normally they should work
you do need winRar 3

This is the only SG-mod that ever came out (hopefully it won't be the last)

I know it can be better but remember its an Alpha

You can post on the Forum in English

(Bose-Einstein make sure that you can read PHP)

Old Post 09-22-2002 04:16 PM
BiOhAzArD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BiOhAzArD Click here to Send BiOhAzArD a Private Message Find more posts by BiOhAzArD Add BiOhAzArD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

quote:
Originally posted by BiOhAzArD
(Bose-Einstein make sure that you can read PHP)
PHP is a server side scripting language, it shouldn't matter if I was viewing it with Windows 95 and IE3, or as I am in Windows 2000 with IE6. The problem is most likely something to do with the fact that I am not French. Though, the server seemed slow anyway.

Old Post 09-22-2002 04:55 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BiOhAzArD

ok my mistake

well we are working on the english site (but webmaster has a lot of school work)

Old Post 09-22-2002 06:04 PM
BiOhAzArD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BiOhAzArD Click here to Send BiOhAzArD a Private Message Find more posts by BiOhAzArD Add BiOhAzArD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slider10
Tau'ri Explorer

Okay, WinRAR 3 does the trick. Thanks for the tip. I installed it and ran it. It's MAD cool!!! I just like dialing up the gate. lol.

Once the beta is out, we should all get together and play on this. The only thing I couldn't figure out is that after you die the first time, a timer pops up that starts at 10, and works its way down. So every 10 seconds, you're reset.

Anyone else have that problem?

Carter: "We can see the shield intervals and just run right through it."

O'Neill: "We'll need snacks."

-Upgrades

Old Post 09-24-2002 04:03 PM
Slider10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slider10 Click here to Send Slider10 a Private Message Visit Slider10's homepage! Find more posts by Slider10 Add Slider10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BiOhAzArD

I'm on the team so if you have any question you can just sent me a message or come to the forum (English support is on the forum)

Old Post 09-25-2002 12:41 PM
BiOhAzArD

http://users.pandora.be/ludo.steija...sgtc/server.rar <= This should normally help to fix that problem, only 5kb. I forgot to put in the server configs

Old Post 09-25-2002 12:46 PM