Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > History of Yu
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lord Yu

History of Yu

I think there should be a show where it shows the history of Lord Yu (hence the name of the topic). It can show the other system lords and how he was confronted by them and such and such. What do you think?

Noone will survive the wrath of Lord ﻷu!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-19-2002 09:52 AM
Lord Yu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord Yu Click here to Send Lord Yu a Private Message Visit Lord Yu's homepage! Find more posts by Lord Yu Add Lord Yu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Hmm, Yu's interesting, but hes not that interesting.

I think a Goa'uld only show would quickly crumble, the Goa'uld are a great evil empire type enemy, but would a lot of people care to watch a show based solely on them?

Old Post 12-19-2002 10:02 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord Yu

Good point there. I was talking also about his accomplishes. Maybe make just a movie instead of a series. Also president doc, How do you get the custom title under your username and above your avatar?

Old Post 12-19-2002 10:11 AM
Lord Yu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord Yu Click here to Send Lord Yu a Private Message Visit Lord Yu's homepage! Find more posts by Lord Yu Add Lord Yu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Click on

("If the administrator has enabled custom status titles, then you can specify the text you want to display by editing your profile and entering the text you want in the Custom User Text field." So, click on profile, edit custom User Text)

And if they were gonna do Yu, why not do all the other SL's?

Old Post 12-19-2002 10:45 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord Yu

Yea thy should do all the other system lords

Old Post 12-19-2002 11:02 AM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

It would be boring to watch...

Old Post 12-19-2002 12:37 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Not if they did Bastet or someone, that would be cool. Or intertwine two Goa'uld's or something, in a plot. Like Ra and Apophis in an ongoing feud or something.

Old Post 12-19-2002 12:40 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yessir!

I like goodies and nice people, and that is one thing the Goa'uld are not! I'd never watch a show with only them in. However they do make really good baddies.

Old Post 12-19-2002 03:01 PM
Yessir! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Yessir! Click here to Send Yessir! a Private Message Find more posts by Yessir! Add Yessir! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<\?KULA/>

Location: its a bit further than the second lift in the Whitehouse

This could be intersting. Another type of Stargate. Call it Sev gate. like the comic strips. haha

Old Post 12-19-2002 11:10 PM
<\?KULA/> is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <\?KULA/> Click here to Send <\?KULA/> a Private Message Find more posts by <\?KULA/> Add <\?KULA/> to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

The System Lords:

Baal
Olokun
Bastet
Kali
Svarog
Morrigan

Old Post 12-20-2002 01:09 AM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord Yu

quote:
Originally posted by Venus
Not if they did Bastet or someone, that would be cool. Or intertwine two Goa'uld's or something, in a plot. Like Ra and Apophis in an ongoing feud or something.

Yes thats wot I meant! I think it would be really cool if you did like apophis and they introduced Sokar and some of his other enemies. I would definately watch it!

Old Post 12-20-2002 07:52 AM
Venus

Me too, but that's only cos I totally love the Goa'ulds. Though I think if there was a show, it could be loads different to SG1, anfd it's not like you'd have the problem of superheroes. Though it'd be interesting, cos the main character would be evil.

Sokar, that site is like your bible, isn't it?

Old Post 12-20-2002 10:02 AM
alex8472
dead and loving it

with other gou'ald aswell it would be v.good

other wise it would suck

Old Post 12-20-2002 10:05 AM
alex8472 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex8472 Click here to Send alex8472 a Private Message Visit alex8472's homepage! Find more posts by alex8472 Add alex8472 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord Yu

Well I also love the Goa'uld. And this would be a great idea for a show. And you could actually watch who the certain System Lord's first prime was, who is attacking at the moment, etc.

Old Post 12-20-2002 11:00 AM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

A history behind all of the goa'uld, showing their life on earth during ancient Egyptian times might be good. But, I dunno, depends on how it's done. It could just end up being like a documentary or a replica of films like Cleopatra etc.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 12-20-2002 05:19 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote