Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Favourite Actor?
Pages (15): « First ... « 13 14 [15]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Johnvb

Amanda or TR

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-03-2002 07:29 AM
Johnvb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Johnvb Click here to Send Johnvb a Private Message Visit Johnvb's homepage! Find more posts by Johnvb Add Johnvb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HerbieZ

quote:
Originally posted by Rhydderch Hael
Animatronic puppeteer #17, the one who manipulated the head of the Asgaard speaker for the High Council in "Red Sky". I swear, that guy had a look of "If I weren't 3 feet tall with broomsticks for arms, I'd leap down your throat and burst out of your belly for saying that..." when Jack implied that the Asgaard looked all the same.

Quite expressionful, for an inanimate prop.

I could not agree more

Old Post 12-07-2002 11:19 PM
HerbieZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HerbieZ Click here to Send HerbieZ a Private Message Visit HerbieZ's homepage! Find more posts by HerbieZ Add HerbieZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
maryam
*Cosmic Girl *

Um id be stuck between AT and RDA
Amanda is an amazing actress and great in person. Amanda's acting has definately developed well over the years.
RDA just ozzes sex appeal and is soooooooo witty. He brings so much to the show.

Old Post 12-20-2002 08:13 AM
maryam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for maryam Click here to Send maryam a Private Message Find more posts by maryam Add maryam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord Yu

I like Richard Dean Anderson becuase he plays the typical military stereotype but with a sense of humour. I also like Christopher Judge. He is pretty cool

Noone will survive the wrath of Lord ﻷu!

Old Post 12-20-2002 08:24 AM
Lord Yu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord Yu Click here to Send Lord Yu a Private Message Visit Lord Yu's homepage! Find more posts by Lord Yu Add Lord Yu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Amun Ra

It a really difficult question but I would have to go for RDA

Click the Link Above to become part of The Fifth Race

Old Post 12-20-2002 02:56 PM
Amun Ra is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Amun Ra Click here to Send Amun Ra a Private Message Find more posts by Amun Ra Add Amun Ra to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

Colin Cunningham I just love that guy! or MS and TR as Thor and Heimdall, especially thor. I think MS does a great job on him.

Old Post 12-20-2002 09:32 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote