Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Post ur pix: Discussion
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bikemancs
See you in January

<<what happened to the old thread?>>

Majson...you look like one demonic SOB in that pic...whatever happened to the decent looking guy we saw in the Tux with the MIB immitation....?

I will see you next year because that's when I'll be back on. have a merry christmas a Happy New Year and a good holiday for those of you for whom the above does not apply.

ANUBIS you still have to send me your pic!!!!!!! :angry:

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-03-2002 02:50 PM
bikemancs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bikemancs Click here to Send bikemancs a Private Message Visit bikemancs's homepage! Find more posts by bikemancs Add bikemancs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Majson
The Quantum Leaper

it was a james bond immitation...and this is my james bond villian take

Old Post 12-03-2002 07:25 PM
Majson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Majson Click here to Send Majson a Private Message Visit Majson's homepage! Find more posts by Majson Add Majson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

You'll always be Tom Sizemore to me.

Old Post 12-04-2002 11:28 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

Odd, that's what I thought, too. A resemblance to Tom Sizemore... roooowr!

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 12-04-2002 02:35 PM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Especially his sig pic. Looks like Tom Sizemore in the movie Heat.

Last edited by O'Neill on 12-05-2002 at 11:38 AM

Old Post 12-05-2002 11:35 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Majson
The Quantum Leaper

hmm....i've only just recently found out who he was (looked it up last night since you keep mentioning) at least he's not a awful guy

Old Post 12-05-2002 10:00 PM
Majson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Majson Click here to Send Majson a Private Message Visit Majson's homepage! Find more posts by Majson Add Majson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Has everyone seen my pic?

Old Post 12-06-2002 01:39 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Tom Sizemore = HOT

Anubis = A big fat "X" because your link is broken.

Old Post 12-06-2002 02:42 AM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

And even if it wasnt, no1 can c it becos u need 2 have a SSHS school username to see them.

Old Post 12-06-2002 02:50 AM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

That = Gay.

Old Post 12-06-2002 06:01 AM
Venus

Anubis, there's a few people you can pm about hosting it for you if you email it to them. You'll have to wait for volunteers though...

Old Post 12-06-2002 09:00 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Hehe, Tom Sizemore is the coolest war guy out there. he's the Modern John Wayne. I think someone should make a western movie with Tom in it

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 12-08-2002 10:56 AM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

I'd watch it...

*drools*

Old Post 12-09-2002 01:00 AM
Majson
The Quantum Leaper

i could be in it too...he could have an evil brother aka me

Old Post 12-09-2002 07:03 PM
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Or a stunt double.

Old Post 12-10-2002 11:15 AM