Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Daniel......how Should He Come Back???
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Duke Enmes?rr
Renegade Serpent Guard!

He shouldn't come back to the flesh at all! He should just stay an ascended being and learn as much as possible about them and then use that knowledge to "interfere" and help the SGC when they are in a Pickle, lol! He's worth more to the whole series if he stays in his vantage point!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-21-2002 04:51 AM
Duke Enmes?rr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duke Enmes?rr Click here to Send Duke Enmes?rr a Private Message Find more posts by Duke Enmes?rr Add Duke Enmes?rr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Except he can't interfer. He couldn't before and he can't now or in the future if he stays ascended (unless he wants to be kicked out by the others).

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 11-21-2002 07:55 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kaijyu
Num Num, Birdy Num Num!!!

And when he comes back, he'll bring or share no information!

Old Post 11-21-2002 01:27 PM
Kaijyu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kaijyu Click here to Send Kaijyu a Private Message Find more posts by Kaijyu Add Kaijyu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trucker

Hah. Daniel's so fluffy. Stick a pair of big white wings on his back *lol*

Old Post 11-22-2002 04:35 PM
Trucker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trucker Click here to Send Trucker a Private Message Visit Trucker's homepage! Find more posts by Trucker Add Trucker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AbydonianSky
You!! Off my planet!!

Surely if Daniel interfers then he gets decended (one strike & your out!)

Maybe right in the middle of a tank of, pre-Jaffa, immature Go'auld?

I don't think they should make his return easy - like
Daniel Hi Jack, Hi Sam, Hi Teal'c, oh & Hi Jonas.
all Hi Daniel, nice to see you, welcome back, here's your books & Zat, time to ship out, etc....

Last edited by AbydonianSky on 11-23-2002 at 09:52 PM

Old Post 11-23-2002 09:49 PM
AbydonianSky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AbydonianSky Click here to Send AbydonianSky a Private Message Find more posts by AbydonianSky Add AbydonianSky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Big Guns

He will be coming back as "flesh and blood mortal". That is a direct quotation from one of the producers here ----> http://www.gateworld.net/articles/i...allozzi04.shtml

Old Post 12-06-2002 04:05 AM
Big Guns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Big Guns Click here to Send Big Guns a Private Message Find more posts by Big Guns Add Big Guns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

The question is the circumstances that make him come back.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 12-06-2002 08:20 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

from the synopsis of the last ep, i think it's pretty clear.

Spoiler:

he probably comes back because he knows something about the eye of ra, having spent so long on abydos. or has a fair idea of what it is, but isn't sure, that's why he never mentioned it before. Since he knows he's the only one that can stop anubis, he descends to save the galaxy

Old Post 12-06-2002 09:37 AM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jann

As long as it's not a dream for the other characters, anyway he comes back is good. This show has always managed to work with whatever they do. I truly would like to see him come back as mortal and Daniel & Jonas take turns on missions.

Old Post 12-07-2002 08:53 PM
Jann is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jann Click here to Send Jann a Private Message Find more posts by Jann Add Jann to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HerbieZ

Daniel gets outcasted from the "higher place" and jonas gets shifted to just base work.

Old Post 12-07-2002 10:26 PM
HerbieZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HerbieZ Click here to Send HerbieZ a Private Message Visit HerbieZ's homepage! Find more posts by HerbieZ Add HerbieZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

Location: USA!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!! I'm the biggest gater in NEW ENGLAND!

QUESTION EVERYONE..................................did someone say that Daniel will descend WITHOUT clothes on??????????????

I mean, that's kind of weird.................he's going to come back naked?? and Jack will have to loan him a towel??????

Old Post 12-19-2002 01:35 PM
Erishian42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erishian42 Click here to Send Erishian42 a Private Message Find more posts by Erishian42 Add Erishian42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

They did that in Buffy already. Way too over-dramatic.

Old Post 12-19-2002 01:39 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

He was wrapped in bandages when he assended and they didn't go with him...what do you think??

Old Post 12-19-2002 01:45 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

Location: USA!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!! I'm the biggest gater in NEW ENGLAND!

when he showed up in Abyss, he had clothes on...............it would be very strange -don't you think- if he had NO clothes

Old Post 12-19-2002 01:52 PM
Erishian42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erishian42 Click here to Send Erishian42 a Private Message Find more posts by Erishian42 Add Erishian42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jack's hat
other 1/2 of TeenBrigade

Location: Elven name: Merenwen Loss?helin So I live in the woods

oh man don't go there that wud just be too freeky

Old Post 12-19-2002 04:49 PM
jack's hat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jack's hat Click here to Send jack's hat a Private Message Find more posts by jack's hat Add jack's hat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote