Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > GATERS FAQ - everyone please read
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Venus

...Did you read the FAQ's linked?

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-06-2002 11:33 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
guessed

no of course he didn't. i sat here last night watching the fool post every 2 minutes - he never reads threads, only the TITLE, and perhaps the very last post, then adds something irrelevant.

Old Post 10-06-2002 08:14 PM
guessed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guessed Click here to Send guessed a Private Message Find more posts by guessed Add guessed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Talking

quote:
Originally posted by guessed
no of course he didn't. i sat here last night watching the fool post every 2 minutes - he never reads threads, only the TITLE, and perhaps the very last post, then adds something irrelevant.
Bahahahaah. Yuo = teh win!1 There's something immensely funny about that post, I can't put my finger precisely on it, but I am gonna be laughing for a good while yet.

Old Post 10-06-2002 10:21 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
00mooash
*NUKED* *
Crackerz
Ambassador of XeroX

I have now read the Entire FAQ section so I'll try and get it right from now on!

Old Post 10-16-2002 03:23 PM
Crackerz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crackerz Click here to Send Crackerz a Private Message Find more posts by Crackerz Add Crackerz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

I read the FAQ too, really nice

Here is a sugestion. How about linking the top questions so that when you klick on then the page will scroll down to the answer, instead of you having to scroll down and try to find it.

Otherwise really nice info.

Old Post 10-16-2002 07:05 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

i'll get round to that when i found out whether or not its going to be hosted. but yes, that was a plan

Old Post 10-17-2002 03:20 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tok-ra Cyax
Wheres the peanut butter?

Looks fine to me. Like to know my limits.

Thanks.

"I am trying to kick the flour thing."

Old Post 10-20-2002 10:18 PM
Tok-ra Cyax is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tok-ra Cyax Click here to Send Tok-ra Cyax a Private Message Find more posts by Tok-ra Cyax Add Tok-ra Cyax to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

btw, Tok-ra Cyax, dawar and others, how did you find this thread?

Old Post 10-22-2002 10:15 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

It's sticky, so it stays up at the top Venus.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 10-22-2002 10:21 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zeeler

I have a question, how do you delete yourself, like your member name thingy

So help me, if I wake up, and I'm singing soprano...

Old Post 11-02-2002 02:20 AM
Zeeler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zeeler Click here to Send Zeeler a Private Message Find more posts by Zeeler Add Zeeler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

You would have to PM the Keeper about that, i would think.

Old Post 11-02-2002 11:35 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Why bother deleting yourself? just forget the site and block the email addy if you recieve any

Old Post 11-02-2002 11:38 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spur
Edge Rider

Kool!
Very useful and clear.

Old Post 11-02-2002 10:19 PM
spur is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spur Click here to Send spur a Private Message Visit spur's homepage! Find more posts by spur Add spur to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zweski

I like the FAQ - it's useful, answered a few questions that I'd been wondering, and seems great, especially for newbies to vbulletin good job. Definatley something to keep! The pictures page sounds like an interesting idea as well...

Old Post 11-10-2002 01:19 PM
Zweski is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zweski Click here to Send Zweski a Private Message Visit Zweski's homepage! Find more posts by Zweski Add Zweski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote