Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Spine Quote
Pages (46): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

well part aussie. Had the actors in it and all. The main dude is one hot aussie.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 07-09-2002 06:04 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

Mad Max?

"Truth requires no belief and Belief requires no truth."

"Our actions support our beliefs, but without our beliefs, we have no justification for our actions." - J. Wheeler

"Everything has its own place and function. That applies to people, although many don't seem to realize it, stuck as they are in the wrong job, the wrong marriage, or the wrong house. When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong." -From "The Tao of Pooh"

You too can be *NUKED*! Ask me How!

Old Post 07-09-2002 06:07 AM
Deathbunny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deathbunny Click here to Send Deathbunny a Private Message Visit Deathbunny's homepage! Find more posts by Deathbunny Add Deathbunny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

is it pitch black?

Old Post 07-09-2002 06:19 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Yessssss we have a winner. Goa'uld gets to awards today.

I just love Vin diesal. He is so cute. Your turn now.

Old Post 07-09-2002 06:23 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

"I know, whereever you are it's become a better place. You were the most loving partner a man could have. Goodbye my darling wife, and thankyou."

EDIT :/ Indiana got it below.

Last edited by Goa`uld on 07-09-2002 at 11:41 PM

Old Post 07-09-2002 06:33 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Sounds like sap to me. Unless he kills her. Thats could be good. In other words i have no idea.

Old Post 07-09-2002 06:40 AM
Jaffa, Kree!

something with tom hanks in it..

umm.. maybe mel gibson? damnit, this one is more familiar than the others.. grrrraaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!1

Old Post 07-09-2002 06:40 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Sap through and through.

Old Post 07-09-2002 06:43 AM
Jaffa, Kree!

i'm going to feel really dumb when the answer is so obvious and i couldn't pick it.

Old Post 07-09-2002 06:45 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Yes you will. And so will all of us.

Old Post 07-09-2002 06:46 AM
Big Bopper
Occasional Poster

I have heard that many a time just can't think off hand :/

Old Post 07-09-2002 08:14 AM
Big Bopper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Big Bopper Click here to Send Big Bopper a Private Message Find more posts by Big Bopper Add Big Bopper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Minerva
bored machiavellian

it sounds like message in a bottle? or i could be totally wrong??

Old Post 07-09-2002 11:55 AM
Minerva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Minerva Click here to Send Minerva a Private Message Find more posts by Minerva Add Minerva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Eh...Star Wars Episode 2: Attack of The Clones? I've seen the movie three times and I think it's what Lars One Leg says to Shmi Skywalker at the funeral. Am I correct?

Edit

Ok, Goa'uld isn't online so I'm gonna assume I am correct, and considering that the G Man really likes SW:EP 2 he may have deliberately chosen a quote from it. Ok, so here's my next quote, a little bit harder. If I was wrong about my guess of SW then ignore this quite coz I wouldn't have been correct. And no one try and guess this quote until Goa'uld confirms whether or not I am right in my guess. It's just that I probably won't be online when Goa'uld confirms so I'm leaving my quote for you guys:

"Your mother would be really upset if she saw you do that"

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Last edited by Indiana on 07-09-2002 at 12:23 PM

Old Post 07-09-2002 12:03 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

Indy-SAVING PRIVATE RYAN

Which was followed by "I thought you were my mother."

Old Post 07-09-2002 02:07 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Majson
The Quantum Leaper

hmmm thats where this game fails, someones going to assume they're right cos the person isnt online and then if they're wrong then the game moves on for no reason...*sigh*

ah well..Lee you're quote then if you're correct

Old Post 07-09-2002 02:33 PM
Majson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Majson Click here to Send Majson a Private Message Visit Majson's homepage! Find more posts by Majson Add Majson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote