Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > RDA- Season 6 SPOILER****
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Venus

Talking

Ahh, poor RDA. That's the downside of having millions of fans and early millions of dollars.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-29-2001 07:39 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

i cant remember if it was mentioned elsewhere (me = dumb) but MS DID mention the real possibility of a spin off series.. at least, he mentioned it as often as he did the movie, so... assume what you will....?

Old Post 10-29-2001 09:46 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

aghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
nonononononononononononono
this better be a rumor or someone is gonna get a big can of whoop ass opened on them!!
anyway if jack retires he will have no reason to be in the show!!
i swear if rda aint in it i will not watch it anymore!!
and what is with you guys... alll miserable and stuff.....
we should welcome season 6 because even if ms aint in it, its still stargate for gods sake.... you guys need happy pills!

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 10-29-2001 12:06 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Locutus
of Borg

Errr, anyone remember "The Curse"? Jack didn't exactly play a pivotal role in that episode. He could as easily have been left out of the episode altogether.
Which is what I expect they'll do if he really is only there for 15 episodes...

Old Post 10-30-2001 01:59 AM
Locutus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Locutus Click here to Send Locutus a Private Message Find more posts by Locutus Add Locutus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

puddy - er.. happy pills? this coming from someone who just said she wont watch the show if rda isn't in it..?

and i look forward to season 6 - just with a sense of forboding, slight anticipation to see what they'll do, but mainly forboding that it will suck the big one, which would be a shame, considering it's their last season and all. it would be nice for once for a show to end on a high note, instead of sucking badly by the time it finishes.

Old Post 10-30-2001 07:19 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

whoops... im a hypocrite!!has anyone heard any news about it yet?????

Old Post 10-30-2001 06:47 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

hopefully someone will ask at Wolf???? at any rate, there should be some good goss afterwards anyway.. if anyone is going, can ya ask MS what he thought of his first con?????

Old Post 10-31-2001 01:27 AM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

i wish i was going!!!!

Old Post 10-31-2001 12:32 PM
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

The absence of O'Neill can be written into Season 6 in any number of ways. Jack could face temporary re-assignment (maybe even promoted to Brigadier General) to train up some important Special Ops team for Stargate operations, then return late in the season with these new boys, which could set up the movie or the spinoff series surrounding this new team.

Or, Jack gets captured, stranded, or otherwise turns up missing, then is rescued/found later on, possibly with some new-found alien friends who could aid in the endgame of the series. I have a gut feeling that Jack gets stranded with the Asgaard for a bunch of episodes, then they come back to kick Goa'uld butt once and for all, ending the series that way.

Or it can be subtler than that. Jack simply doesn't tag along with the SG-1 team on missions, staying behind to train new teams, assist in command operations, or lobbying to keep the program alive.

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Old Post 10-31-2001 04:24 PM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoJo
Sam/McKay Shipper

Maybe Jack runs off with Daniel - that would take care of both MS and RDA leaving the show.

Old Post 10-31-2001 04:28 PM
JoJo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoJo Click here to Send JoJo a Private Message Visit JoJo's homepage! Find more posts by JoJo Add JoJo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ColJ
Jack O'Neill's De-briefer

Talking

Now that's just discusting ! Maybe he elopes with Freya/Anise or Laira ? Or all 3 ?

Old Post 10-31-2001 07:27 PM
ColJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ColJ Click here to Send ColJ a Private Message Find more posts by ColJ Add ColJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoJo
Sam/McKay Shipper

I can't help it. I keep getting this irresistable urge to yank the shippers' chain every now and then.

Old Post 10-31-2001 08:46 PM
JoJo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoJo Click here to Send JoJo a Private Message Visit JoJo's homepage! Find more posts by JoJo Add JoJo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

'Now and then' ???????????????

LOL.

I'm not going to get my knickers in a twist about this "news" until I see it from somewhere a bit more official.

If it's true I'll be verra sad

Old Post 10-31-2001 11:50 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

i already got me nikers in a twist... but its ok because it is just a rumour.... i mean they said cristopher judge was gay.... then they found out he had a wife and kids so im okay.... cos i know its not true!!

Old Post 11-01-2001 12:22 PM
president doc

yeah, they said don s davis was straight, but then they found out he had a gay lover and was into s&m aswell, that sure set that rumour straight!

Old Post 11-01-2001 04:06 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote