Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Frida betrani in the Flesh
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Frida betrani in the Flesh

Alright folks. Can't make it Wolf SG-3 and wondered what Lya of The Nox looked like in real life? Well here is the next best thing than going to the con (well almost ).

I told y'all that she was hot as did the G-Man.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-25-2001 08:43 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

oh yeah shes dead sexy !!!
i prefere her with the unconditioned hair and white make up!!! she looks better!

Old Post 10-25-2001 08:45 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

quote:
Originally posted by puddykat
oh yeah shes dead sexy !!!
i prefere her with the unconditioned hair and white make up!!! she looks better!

I wouldn't expect you to understand. But man, she's beautiful. Wolf SG-3 will be glad I aint going or I'd be chatting to her all the time

Old Post 10-25-2001 08:53 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

i suppose if she was facing the camera she would'nt have folds in her neck and therefore might look better

Old Post 10-25-2001 09:01 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

She's looking at her picture of herself in the Nox outfit. Man. I'm off to watch Pretense

Old Post 10-25-2001 09:02 PM
Venus

Indi, you sound quite... Anyway. Kinda like I'd imagined her. She looks kinda like Anya from Buffy. WHERE did you get that pic from?

Old Post 10-25-2001 09:13 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

she does look like anya doesnt she!!

Old Post 10-25-2001 09:15 PM
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

quote:
Indi, you sound quite...

Quite what? You were about to finishe when you decided not to. What were you going to say?

Old Post 10-25-2001 09:22 PM
Venus

Nonono. It was just comenting on your ... enthusiasm.

Old Post 10-25-2001 09:29 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

My enthusiasm for what?

Old Post 10-25-2001 09:34 PM
Venus

Frida Betrani / Lya.

Old Post 10-25-2001 09:46 PM
Goa`uld
Descended God

got any info like how old she is and where she lives?

Old Post 10-25-2001 09:54 PM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

She's well fit IMHO.

Old Post 10-25-2001 09:54 PM
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

I'd like to find out how old she is too. She probably lives somehwere in canada (that narrows it down). Someone going to Wolf SG-3 should find out. She looks "pretty" youngish. I'd say 26-28 years old. Just a guess though.

Old Post 10-25-2001 09:56 PM
Venus

WHERE DID YOU GET THE PICTURE FROM??!?!

Old Post 10-25-2001 10:00 PM