Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Gaters is No 1 Forum @ The 5thrace.com
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AaronUV
http://www.the5thrace.com

Gaters is No 1 Forum @ The 5thrace.com

Kree Jaffa!

Hi, My name is Aaron "UV" Mansfield, and im the webmaster at http://www.the5thrace.com, the ultimate SG-1 Fan Base!

At the moment the site is doing very well and with more help from you, the fans, it can improve. I need input from all you SG-1 fans out there. things i need are:

- WEBSITES to add to my growing directory!
- Fan Fiction/News Stories
- Photo's from conventions
- Pics of homemade costumes etc

http://www.gaters.net is the No 1 at the top of my 'forums' directory, and yours could be just as popular.

submit anything you think suitable to:

[email protected]

To The Mod's of Gaters.net, Keep up the good work!

Cheers!
Second Lieutenant AaronUV SG-9 A&R

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 02-16-2002 09:35 AM
AaronUV is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AaronUV Click here to Send AaronUV a Private Message Visit AaronUV's homepage! Find more posts by AaronUV Add AaronUV to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

I got a bad gateway error on that link for the5thrace.com

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 02-16-2002 09:50 AM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AaronUV

Angry URL down

"for crying out loud!"

Just when i try and show u guys and gals something, my server stuffs up. sorry about the non exsistant page, lol

It will be back online ASAP!!! I'm fixing it now!

Cheers!
AaronUV

Old Post 02-16-2002 10:12 AM
AaronUV is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AaronUV Click here to Send AaronUV a Private Message Visit AaronUV's homepage! Find more posts by AaronUV Add AaronUV to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Re: URL down

quote:
Originally posted by AaronUV
"for crying out loud!"

Just when i try and show u guys and gals something, my server stuffs up. sorry about the non exsistant page, lol

It will be back online ASAP!!! I'm fixing it now!

Cheers!
AaronUV

I had a look, and the site is fair nice, does it use Java, the navigation stuff at the side?

Old Post 02-16-2002 08:16 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

AaronUV I commend you, for a while the fifth race has been one of my top favorite Stargate sites. Very good work.

Old Post 02-16-2002 08:28 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

http://www.the5thrace.com/
(your link was broken)

Old Post 02-16-2002 08:57 PM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Isn't the future all airy fairy, I mean, all we seem to do is float about and go "Peace Man" and stuff, like the Asgaard. Sheesh, there's no room for Rambo in the fifth race projections.

Old Post 02-16-2002 09:15 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

The G man is right. there was a comma between com and the forward slash.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 02-16-2002 09:16 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

The link always worked, what is anyone talking about?

Old Post 02-16-2002 09:26 PM
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

On the first post in this thread the link is not input correctly. However, the second post in the thread the link is correct.

Old Post 02-17-2002 09:15 AM
IamNotMe
Grizzly Shredder

Gate Guide?! *humph*

Grizzly Shredder

Old Post 02-17-2002 04:36 PM
IamNotMe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IamNotMe Click here to Send IamNotMe a Private Message Visit IamNotMe's homepage! Find more posts by IamNotMe Add IamNotMe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Wasn't GateGuide another websites actual name? I think it was supposed to be pretty good

Old Post 02-17-2002 04:50 PM
The Keeper
Administrator

Number 1!!
Yes, GateGuide was Mirai's website originally hosted by SG-1.net, and later moved to TLM.com. It's not around anymore.
Not that GateGuide is an original site name, have a look at GateGuide.com and buy yourself a GDO.

Old Post 02-18-2002 12:00 AM
The Keeper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Keeper Click here to Send The Keeper a Private Message Visit The Keeper's homepage! Find more posts by The Keeper Add The Keeper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

I was being sarcastic Keeper. Thus explains the Perhaps I should have used a

Old Post 02-18-2002 08:43 AM
IamNotMe
Grizzly Shredder

Woohoo! We're #1!

Grizzly Shredder

Old Post 02-18-2002 04:52 PM
IamNotMe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IamNotMe Click here to Send IamNotMe a Private Message Visit IamNotMe's homepage! Find more posts by IamNotMe Add IamNotMe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote