Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Just some temporary colors.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
The Keeper
Administrator

Just some temporary colors.

I may not get around to finalizing the color scheme for a bit, so I've left it looking somewhat similar to the old gaters.net with respect to colors, and kept the simple design of the default. I still need to make better logos and images.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-24-2001 01:09 AM
The Keeper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Keeper Click here to Send The Keeper a Private Message Visit The Keeper's homepage! Find more posts by The Keeper Add The Keeper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Ash Man

wow

i left gaters a few hours ago, and just got back this second, and literally said "what the hell?"

Looks better, more like the original's design... and that's a good thing

ash

Old Post 10-24-2001 01:20 AM
The Ash Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Ash Man Click here to Send The Ash Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Ash Man Add The Ash Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StephSuperMom

Oooo I like. . I too left and came back.
Happy to see old yet new gaters. Im really beginning to like the new gaters (and not just because of hte color)

Kudos Keeper. Your doing a great job.

I'm not getting all my memos. -- Jack

Old Post 10-24-2001 02:02 AM
StephSuperMom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StephSuperMom Click here to Send StephSuperMom a Private Message Find more posts by StephSuperMom Add StephSuperMom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

this is alright!

Old Post 10-24-2001 05:38 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

i cant tell the difference... whats happened?????

Old Post 10-24-2001 10:38 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

I can see why pres-doc keeps patting you on the head, I quite wanna! The colours have changed to the original dark blue from purple and grey (not gray!).

I thought the last couple days had all been a dream!

Old Post 10-24-2001 11:14 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

i was bein funny (obviosly i wasnt) i kinda like the purple!
oh and if you keep patting me on the head im gonn get brain damage!

Old Post 10-24-2001 11:45 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by puddykat
i was bein funny (obviosly i wasnt) i kinda like the purple!

I just wanted to make the point about grey.
quote:
Originally posted by puddykat
im gonna get brain damage!

You know what the obvious reply to that is, don't you!? But I'm not gonna say it, 'cos I'm not that mean.

Old Post 10-24-2001 12:13 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Glad the old colors are back!

Old Post 10-24-2001 05:37 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Naquada
Ugly Bloke

Oh Yes, this is MUCH better

Old Post 10-24-2001 08:03 PM
Naquada is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Naquada Click here to Send Naquada a Private Message Find more posts by Naquada Add Naquada to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

I like it!

Old Post 10-24-2001 08:38 PM
Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Add Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

im not already braindamaged!
shut up venus before u get mars up ure-anus lol hahahahaha
i cant stop laffin now!!!

Old Post 10-24-2001 08:41 PM
Venus

Right, that's it puddy, no more nice gal. I wasn't gonna say that you were already braindamaged (can someone pleeese say the other OBVIOUS comment, and get her off my back?!?) At least I don't continually get beaten up by a cartoon bird! Just kiddin ya, don't take offence.

Old Post 10-24-2001 09:19 PM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

okay so whats the obvios comment cos it so is not obvios!!! anyway the one who gets beaten up by a bird is puddytat.. there is a difference...:P

Old Post 10-24-2001 09:24 PM
Venus

You make me laf...

Old Post 10-24-2001 09:47 PM