Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Wolf Sg-4
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Skip
VAE VICTIS

Question Wolf Sg-4

Is anyone else going???????

I AM WHIPPIE!

Roll on February!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-23-2001 08:45 PM
Skip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skip Click here to Send Skip a Private Message Visit Skip's homepage! Find more posts by Skip Add Skip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

You are?! Do you want to bring me?

Old Post 10-23-2001 09:04 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skip
VAE VICTIS

I'm being 'taken' more or less.... MS AND AT WAHEY!!!!!!!!
Besides, the tickets are ?60 and you'll struggle to get one now:
www.wolfevents.co.uk

Old Post 10-23-2001 09:06 PM
Skip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skip Click here to Send Skip a Private Message Visit Skip's homepage! Find more posts by Skip Add Skip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Only ?60? Add that to ???? in flights and accomiadation etc.
Why can't you just bring me?

But really I can't go this year (well next year) anyway, got to study, study, study and save up money.

Old Post 10-23-2001 09:09 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skip
VAE VICTIS

I live in MCR and the trains and accom. are still a lot am saving up though for my big thing... and am goign w/ a few mates Can you believe one mate in US sed it cheaper for her to come to Wolf than Gatecon on her own landmass in Vancouver?????? Yeesh.....
But will be taking piccies.
If ytou can get to Mcr I'll hide you in my suitcase

Old Post 10-23-2001 09:12 PM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Ahh thanks! You'll just have to take lots of pics for the rest of us who are left behind!

Old Post 10-23-2001 09:13 PM
Skip
VAE VICTIS

But of course!!!!!
*SO EXCITED*
Maybe next time, huh, Casper? One can but dream

Old Post 10-23-2001 09:16 PM
Venus

Take loadsa pics, Skip, and ya haveta post them here! When is it in February, and where?

Old Post 10-23-2001 09:46 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

if richard dean anderson makes a special apperance kidnap him and bring him over to kent .....its not far from london... bout half hours drive!!!
peace out

Old Post 10-24-2001 10:03 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

I am definatly going to go to the next one (I know I said that last time but I really mean it this time!) I'll be in college so I can go.

Old Post 10-24-2001 07:16 PM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

erm whens the next one???

Old Post 10-24-2001 08:11 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skip
VAE VICTIS

There's one really soon- Novem or end of Oct... Feb 1-3rd is Wolf SG4 don't know next year....
In Heathrow Park Hotel.
Micheal Shanks and Amanda Tapping going
RDA will not go to cons after a bad incident with a Macgyver fan.... *phew*

Old Post 10-24-2001 08:22 PM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

what, what happened??? tell me
noooooooooo!!!!! i will neva f***** get to meet him .... stupid god dam macgyver fan.. what the hell did they do to him!
oh mi god im gonna cry... i will never ever get to meet him!! *sniff*
im not joking.. im really upset!!!

Old Post 10-24-2001 09:03 PM
Skip
VAE VICTIS

As am I. I am a huge RDA fan.... stupid few spoil it for the rest.. it is the way of the world unfortunately

Old Post 10-24-2001 09:05 PM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

lol! Sorry, instant reaction, don't know why.

Old Post 10-24-2001 09:07 PM