Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > ***Might Have Some Very Small Revelations Spoilers***
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Yu

***Might Have Some Very Small Revelations Spoilers***

As i said that this might have some spoilers for the ep Revelations but i dont think it dose this is only to stop me getting moaned at.....lol
Ok did anybody else know that Anubis was played by David Palffy who also played Sokar........weird dont yah think.
The thing is wot if they show his face...everybody will know that its Sokar. Or is that the plan, maby they are tricking us....maby they are planing to have Anubis turn out to be Sokar.
I was sure i had heard his voice before.

Anyway thats all.

Told yah i dodnt think it had spoilers

Lord Yu

Last edited by Yu on 02-06-2002 at 07:34 PM

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 02-06-2002 07:12 PM
Yu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Yu Click here to Send Yu a Private Message Find more posts by Yu Add Yu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
El Pollo Diablo

Damm! You Yu you beat me to the post, I had noticed about his voice, so i checked on www.imdb.com for David Palffy and I saw that he played Sokar. But it's possible that it's sokar. But Sokar had so much facial effects that it didn't look like the actors picture

Old Post 02-06-2002 07:22 PM
El Pollo Diablo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for El Pollo Diablo Click here to Send El Pollo Diablo a Private Message Find more posts by El Pollo Diablo Add El Pollo Diablo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JamesGutt

Thumbs up Newbies first reply :D

Could it be Sokar's symbiote in another race that we havent seen such as the aincents etc

cos that would be cool

possible spoiler - but if ur reading this u want them i guess :}
5.22 was quite a good episode in general but they could have split it where after the gas was leaked and made a very good cliff hanger or at the scene where carter hears something anyway one last thing

was that danny boy at the end?

Old Post 02-06-2002 07:41 PM
JamesGutt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JamesGutt Click here to Send JamesGutt a Private Message Find more posts by JamesGutt Add JamesGutt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vern
ADSL Pirate

was it me or did he not even look like anubis. where was the snout and pointy ears

wasnt there some race that did the wind style brush-past. maybe the aliens that took the forms of the wolf and raven , im sure ive seen that little mind globe before...

Old Post 02-06-2002 07:46 PM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
El Pollo Diablo

Re: Newbies first reply :D

quote:
Originally posted by JamesGutt

was that danny boy at the end?

Yeah, I think it was or was it an error in the ventilation system.

Old Post 02-06-2002 07:48 PM
El Pollo Diablo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for El Pollo Diablo Click here to Send El Pollo Diablo a Private Message Find more posts by El Pollo Diablo Add El Pollo Diablo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JamesGutt

They should get the janitor in...

Old Post 02-06-2002 07:52 PM
JamesGutt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JamesGutt Click here to Send JamesGutt a Private Message Find more posts by JamesGutt Add JamesGutt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

No, it was an error in the ventilation system and Jack only looked the way he did because he thinks Hammond has a nice arse

You beat me too Yu (he he, the rhymes). The voice gave it away.

Old Post 02-06-2002 07:56 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

After some really intensive research, I can confirm the presence of spoilers. Sheesh. "Might". Sigh.

Old Post 02-06-2002 07:57 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yu

^
lol.......very funny

Lord Yu

Old Post 02-06-2002 08:39 PM
Yu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Yu Click here to Send Yu a Private Message Find more posts by Yu Add Yu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

mmmmmmmmm, cheeky.

Old Post 02-06-2002 09:00 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

Yu you bitch ass spoiler!!! the one day i hate being a moderator is the day after a new ep airs and the day before I get to see it.... awwwww crap now you've gone and ruined the whole thing for me, nooooooo

Old Post 02-07-2002 08:26 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

I'm very worried about Thor and the Asgard so someone tell me what happens to the Asgard and Thor.

Old Post 02-07-2002 08:33 AM
MacGyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver Click here to Send MacGyver a Private Message Find more posts by MacGyver Add MacGyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lenonn

Well, since spoilers are a given in this thread...

umm....

*clears throat*

Spoiler space

if

you

did

not

notice...

Some Asgard ships come and saves the day at the end and it appears that information gained from the events of Menace seem to be helping (although I haven't seen that episode yet, so I can't say).

As for Heimdell, he is voiced by Teryl Rothery (yeah!) and is a scientist working with a preserved earlier version of the Asgard to find out how to save the race from extinction (turns out, they only reproduce for cloning and haven't been able to sexually reproduce in a thousand years).

Thor had a device inserted into his brain that linked his brain (through the device) to Osiris' and Anubis' computer systems. The Asgard managed to remove the device, but Thor then slipped into a coma. And that is where we were left off in terms of the Asgards.

Oh, yeah, and the Anubis' and Osiris' shields are now strong enough to be unaffected by Asgard weapons fire.

Last edited by Lenonn on 02-07-2002 at 07:02 PM

Old Post 02-07-2002 03:22 PM
Lenonn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lenonn Click here to Send Lenonn a Private Message Find more posts by Lenonn Add Lenonn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blooded
God Of All Beings

Spoilers.....

Well considering Anubis aint got a face....

I think he may be a being like what Daniel has changed into but Anubis is just an "evil" version. It would make sense plus that could be how they bring Daniel back for a few episodes.

Oh yeh, I have read a lot of spoilers that say that Daniel could descend back into a human being at the end of the series or in teh movie.

Oh By the By, the movie shall kick ass.

Old Post 02-07-2002 04:44 PM
Blooded is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blooded Click here to Send Blooded a Private Message Find more posts by Blooded Add Blooded to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

the shields have only been shown to be strong enough to take teh weapons fire from teh crappest ship in the asgard fleet, also outnumbering it 2 to one.... now that the replicators will be proverbially returned to toysRus, the asgard are going to come back and kick the F*)($"? asef;li hjsdf.kl ghd. out of the bastards.

Old Post 02-07-2002 06:01 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote