Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Gater Forums?
Do you want the site to be called Gater Forums?
Yes
No
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Gater Forums?

Do you think it should stay Gaters or not?

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-22-2001 04:02 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jelmer

Lightbulb

Or just Gaters.net? (can ya tell I like naming sites like that? - both my sites ar called GATEROOM.net & SG1.info )

BTW Indiana - you were the webmaster of Stargate Hyperspeed right? - when's your new site coming online?

Regards,

Jelmer - [email protected]

Last edited by Jelmer on 10-22-2001 at 06:23 PM

Old Post 10-22-2001 06:16 PM
Jelmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jelmer Click here to Send Jelmer a Private Message Visit Jelmer's homepage! Find more posts by Jelmer Add Jelmer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Definately gaters. Don't change!!

Old Post 10-22-2001 06:44 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Why would you even want to change?!?!

Last edited by Venus on 10-22-2001 at 06:52 PM

Old Post 10-22-2001 06:49 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Definitely gaters.

Old Post 10-22-2001 08:00 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Ash Man

Keep it as gaters... because:

a) it's the forum's original name, so we should keep it

and

b) thats what the URL is

besides, "Stargate Forums" just sounds unoriginal

ash

Old Post 10-22-2001 08:15 PM
The Ash Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Ash Man Click here to Send The Ash Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Ash Man Add The Ash Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Well, the poll is pretty unanimous!

Old Post 10-22-2001 08:24 PM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Stargate Forumers just doesn't have quiet the same ring to it.

Old Post 10-22-2001 08:52 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

jelemr I don't yet have a date set in mind for when my site will return. Within thenext few weeks anyway. And Hyperspeed is no more. StargateSG-1.NET will be the new name and new address, but for the first few weeks http://www.envy.nu/stargatesg1/ will be the address you will need to go to in order to reach the site. Once I get the money I will set it up so that www.stargatesg-1.net takes you to the above address and when I have saved up even more money I will buy some web space from Apollo Hosting.

Old Post 10-22-2001 09:24 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

not to be picky, but the site was never called "Gaters", it was "Gater Forums"
And considering you can't just change a domain, i bet people will still call it "gaters" no matter what the actual forums are called.

Old Post 10-22-2001 09:56 PM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

you're not being picky....alright you are. I often refer to gater Forums as gaters just as a short hand method but normally ony when I am speaking to regulars about the site.

Old Post 10-22-2001 10:03 PM
The Keeper
Administrator

Well the plan was to have different sections of Gaters.net, so the WHOLE site would be caled "gaters" and not just the forums.
It seems the "Stargate Forums" idea isn't going well, so this needs to be addressed before I start making logos and images.

Old Post 10-23-2001 02:46 AM
The Keeper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Keeper Click here to Send The Keeper a Private Message Visit The Keeper's homepage! Find more posts by The Keeper Add The Keeper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StephSuperMom

I like Gaters (or Gater Forums)
Dont change the name
I know youve pretty well decided, but I just got here (to the new froum) and Im gonna sit here till I read all that I miss and reply to it to put my 2 cents in. even if Im a little behind.

I'm not getting all my memos. -- Jack

Old Post 10-23-2001 02:46 AM
StephSuperMom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StephSuperMom Click here to Send StephSuperMom a Private Message Find more posts by StephSuperMom Add StephSuperMom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote