Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Goa'uld ship in england
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
HerbieZ

Goa'uld ship in england

Check this out.

http://www.stockportexpress.co.uk/p...dex.html?past_1

Specifically the top left picture, smells like a conspiracy in my home town. I see that pyramid regulally in stockport, it's made of glass (it's finished now) but it looks suspisiously like a......

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-08-2002 08:26 PM
HerbieZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HerbieZ Click here to Send HerbieZ a Private Message Visit HerbieZ's homepage! Find more posts by HerbieZ Add HerbieZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

hmmm, i'd be on the watch out if i were you...

Old Post 12-08-2002 08:31 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

ah nothing to worry about, looks like just another landing spot for mother ships, no worrys

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-08-2002 09:52 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HerbieZ

Hehe ithad a big laser beam coming from it a few years ago too!

Old Post 12-09-2002 05:40 AM
HerbieZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HerbieZ Click here to Send HerbieZ a Private Message Visit HerbieZ's homepage! Find more posts by HerbieZ Add HerbieZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

if I had money i'd build a modern pyramid

Old Post 12-09-2002 06:27 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

a nice big glass one, like outside the louvre

Old Post 12-09-2002 09:34 AM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

What is it a building for or of?

Old Post 12-09-2002 09:36 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

The Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas is pretty sweet. Ancient Egypt is pretty much their theme. At night, the capstone top of the pyramid is glass, and they have a beam of light shoots straight up.

It's pretty cool.

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 12-09-2002 02:45 PM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bikemancs
See you in January

Its actually a landing beacon for teh Goa'uld. but no one would tell you that because it would compromise everything. Adn then when the ship was landing people would just think it was one huge Las Vegas show and no one would have a problem until people started dying...then it would be too late for many.

I will see you next year because that's when I'll be back on. have a merry christmas a Happy New Year and a good holiday for those of you for whom the above does not apply.

ANUBIS you still have to send me your pic!!!!!!! :angry:

Old Post 12-09-2002 02:56 PM
bikemancs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bikemancs Click here to Send bikemancs a Private Message Visit bikemancs's homepage! Find more posts by bikemancs Add bikemancs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Ahh, it's only Las Vegas

Herbz, you'll have to keep us posted incase the Goa'uld show up.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 12-09-2002 05:24 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiya
lusus naturae

Interesting picture of what does indeed appear to be Goa'uld in design...and the sky looks suitably ominous too.

Old Post 12-09-2002 05:38 PM
kiya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kiya Click here to Send kiya a Private Message Find more posts by kiya Add kiya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

THEY'RE COMING!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! oh no, wait... it's in england? screw that...

Old Post 12-09-2002 06:41 PM
TheOneKEA
You shot me! DIE!!

You guys spook a little easily, don't ya?

No NUKAGE yet!

Old Post 12-10-2002 12:11 AM
TheOneKEA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheOneKEA Click here to Send TheOneKEA a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneKEA Add TheOneKEA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

You take things to seriously a little bit, don't ya?

(just cos i'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're not coming for me )

Old Post 12-10-2002 12:39 PM