Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Whos with who? - Future Season Analysis
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SNY
De profesi?n barriobajera

Hey! no!!!

Sam with Jack!!! and happy forever!!!

Ainsssssss

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-06-2002 11:13 PM
SNY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SNY Click here to Send SNY a Private Message Visit SNY's homepage! Find more posts by SNY Add SNY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SNY
De profesi?n barriobajera

McKay with hmnnn Laira ^^

Janet with Davis ( it's a nice couple!)
Daniel with Sarah
Teal'c with "idontknow"
Hamond with "idontknow"

Old Post 12-06-2002 11:18 PM
SNY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SNY Click here to Send SNY a Private Message Visit SNY's homepage! Find more posts by SNY Add SNY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thor_Buddy_416
MajorSam is a wierdo!

Sam and Jack Forever! (MajorSam was too chicken to so i had to say it!

Old Post 12-07-2002 12:57 AM
Thor_Buddy_416 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thor_Buddy_416 Click here to Send Thor_Buddy_416 a Private Message Find more posts by Thor_Buddy_416 Add Thor_Buddy_416 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

hey, u crazy hooligan, i already posted, DUH!!! yu think I would ever pass up a chance to say that i'm the biggest shipper in the world!!?? I don't thiiiink so!
(*whispers* now you have to say DIE LAIRA DIE!!!!)
mau ha ha, i have a minion

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-07-2002 12:59 AM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thor_Buddy_416
MajorSam is a wierdo!

DIE LAIRA DIE!!!! stop it MajorSam!!! Stop hackin into my account and editin my posts!!!!! it's mean!!!!

Old Post 12-07-2002 01:02 AM
Thor_Buddy_416 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thor_Buddy_416 Click here to Send Thor_Buddy_416 a Private Message Find more posts by Thor_Buddy_416 Add Thor_Buddy_416 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

BUA HA HA, thank you Thor, and i didnt edit yur posts, and you know it, you silly goon!!!

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-07-2002 01:03 AM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

Okay, I was thinking.

If Jack CAN'T be with Liara, he should at least be with some other alien.

I vote for Freya only and not Anise because you know how much he dislikes the "worms."

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 12-07-2002 03:38 AM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ColJ
Jack O'Neill's De-briefer

Jack and Sam in an alternate reality again, but they live this time.
Laira and Oscar ( that dog in Chain Reaction )
Hammond and the palm sisters
Daniel and himself
Jonas and Janet
Teal'c and anybody he wants ( 2 snakes are better then one )

Old Post 12-07-2002 05:12 AM
ColJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ColJ Click here to Send ColJ a Private Message Find more posts by ColJ Add ColJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mehzeb
X<$ecret @gent>X

its good to see all of ur responses... thank u .....
keep em' comin' ...

anyways...
i thought about it for a while and i finally realised about the whole pairing scenario...

its not always about the characters we want to pair.... its actually the actors... well for one... we first look at how they look together and all... like ah... if we think of Colonel Jack O'Neill... it comes down to Kurt Russel AND Richard Dean Anderson... but we only had Kurt for an hour and a half as O'Neill... whereas we've been seeing RDA for like ages... nearly 5 years now. So where i'm getting at here is that... its not about the character... coz if it was... i wouldnt be so hesitant in pairing Kurt Russell and Amanda Tapping... namely O'Neill and Sam Carter. It just doesnt feel right. In the same way Doc Frasier and James Spader (Daniel Jackson) doesnt fit. Micheal Shanks and Teryl Rothery (Frasier) look great together. So... a character is flourished and developed with the efforts of a good actor. And considering the sort of relationship Amanda Tapping and RDA hold... OFF the set... its very fitting that they get together on the show itself.
And thats why, if any of these characters are supossed to be brought back and for that matter paired... then they should definately be the current actors who are playing the roles....

if it doesnt spin like that... the "spin off" show can really "spin" off the right track....

Old Post 12-07-2002 09:13 AM
mehzeb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mehzeb Click here to Send mehzeb a Private Message Find more posts by mehzeb Add mehzeb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by MajorSam
but seriously, i don't see how anyone could want them too to get together... she is 100% EVIL!!!!!!

Why is she evil? Cos she fancied the same guy you do, and tried to get with him when she got the chance?

Old Post 12-07-2002 09:28 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

So what you're saying, is you're not a sam/jack shipper, you're an rda/at shipper? You're treading dangerous waters.
If what you meant to say is that the actor makes the character, then I agree. I don't agree however, that AT & RDA's real life relationship has anything to do with their on screen characters.

Old Post 12-07-2002 09:35 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mehzeb
X<$ecret @gent>X

nug.... ur misinterpretting wut i said...

i said... AT and RDA look good together On or Off the set... and its not about shipping or anything... its just about the chemistry between them on or off set that make the characters so lively...

understood? ... so wut about the spin off series... anything on that?

Old Post 12-07-2002 10:11 AM
mehzeb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mehzeb Click here to Send mehzeb a Private Message Find more posts by mehzeb Add mehzeb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

i would kill for a cool spin off set in the future (not far ) or one with jack and/or sam and/or rest of sg-1 as recurring characters (together of course )

Old Post 12-07-2002 12:52 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mehzeb
X<$ecret @gent>X

yeah me too

Old Post 12-07-2002 04:24 PM
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

no, Venus it's not because of that, i just HATE her!!! this happens sometimes, you hate people, and don't know why. but if you want, you can believe that, when people say those things, they don't get swayed easily,

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-07-2002 04:40 PM