Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > UK DVD Boxsets
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SG-1

Talking UK DVD Boxsets

I was reading this month?s TV Zone and it looks like the rest of the seasons are going to be released in box sets.

25th Nov - Season 2
30th Dec - Season 3
27th Jan - Season 4
24th Feb - Season 5

Christmas is going to be fun this year

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-20-2002 01:44 PM
SG-1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SG-1 Click here to Send SG-1 a Private Message Visit SG-1's homepage! Find more posts by SG-1 Add SG-1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Genes

Have they settled on a date for Season 1? Last I'd heard it was tmw, but there's been no sign locally.

Drea
xXx

Blue Genes' Blog

Old Post 10-20-2002 02:26 PM
Blue Genes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Genes Click here to Send Blue Genes a Private Message Visit Blue Genes's homepage! Find more posts by Blue Genes Add Blue Genes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SG-1

i have ordered Season 1 and it sould be coming though the door tomorrow.

So i'll let you know if it comes or not and what the extras are

Old Post 10-20-2002 05:12 PM
SG-1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SG-1 Click here to Send SG-1 a Private Message Visit SG-1's homepage! Find more posts by SG-1 Add SG-1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Genes

And I'll go knock down the door of my local Forbidden Planet . Extras'd be good, tys for a heads up.

Blue Genes' Blog

Old Post 10-20-2002 06:23 PM
Blue Genes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Genes Click here to Send Blue Genes a Private Message Visit Blue Genes's homepage! Find more posts by Blue Genes Add Blue Genes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

*Jumping around* Oh, it's so exciting!! DVD box sets?? WOW! Hee hee!

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 10-20-2002 06:33 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

This sucks, why can't the good people of North America get the seasons first We make the show for crying out loud!

Last edited by MacGyver on 10-21-2002 at 06:35 AM

Old Post 10-21-2002 02:53 AM
MacGyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver Click here to Send MacGyver a Private Message Find more posts by MacGyver Add MacGyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

yes! go MacGyver! i totally agree!!!! we here in Canada, or as you say, in all of North America should get the bloody things first!! Must...not...start...ranting!... noooooo, must stop...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 10-21-2002 02:56 AM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SG-1

I got the boxset this morning and acording to the box there is no extras

However u can get a free poster with a sticker on the box if u buy form whsmith but i got mine form MVC and it still had the sticker so i think u can buy it anywhere as long as it has a yellow sticker u can get a free poster

Old Post 10-21-2002 07:39 AM
missile
i said peanuts

Yee Haa i got my boxset today i got into WHS at 8:45 dam them they hadn't unpacked them yet to i had to wait an hour then i got it, i haven seen it yet i had to go to Uni at 11 but soon, very soon.

shame there are no exras though. yea and i did gat a free poster, COOL.

this is to MajorSam & MacGyver, you lot get everything else first like Movies, DVDs and Consoles months sometimes a year before everyone else in the world, so you can WAIT this time

Old Post 10-21-2002 09:44 AM
missile is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missile Click here to Send missile a Private Message Find more posts by missile Add missile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kaijyu
Num Num, Birdy Num Num!!!

The Season 1 Boxset was out in Japan at the start of August! I did get a booklet with mine, but it's all in Japanese.

Old Post 10-21-2002 02:03 PM
Kaijyu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kaijyu Click here to Send Kaijyu a Private Message Find more posts by Kaijyu Add Kaijyu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Genes

No booklets, no extras...but still a whole load of episodes . Least I get to free up some video space and 'recycle' them over .

What do we think they'll be doing with the S2, 3 etc. sets? Just repackaging the R2 versions already here or will we get a US based copy? Y'know, this box set comin' with the US opening credits etc? Since the UK already has the other seasons, we thinkin' it'll just be the same on boxed set discs?

Blue Genes' Blog

Old Post 10-21-2002 06:30 PM
SG-1

Lucky for me i didn't have Uni today, so after the set came though my door this morning i got to watch the first 2 discs

Old Post 10-21-2002 06:54 PM
Blue Genes

I bought mine before Uni, patiently sat through a lovely Archaeology lecture and then a 3 hour (!) Geo-lab until 5pm, made long journey home via train...then booted up my cp and fired in the first Disc . Makes it all worthwhile doesn't it, hehe.

Blue Genes' Blog

Old Post 10-21-2002 07:22 PM
SNY
De profesi?n barriobajera

Hey hey hey hey! please help!!

Someone could tell me if the season 2 box set have the spanish's option????

Oh please tell me!!!!

Old Post 10-21-2002 07:49 PM
SNY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SNY Click here to Send SNY a Private Message Visit SNY's homepage! Find more posts by SNY Add SNY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Blue genes, i think they are just putting all the season two R2 dvds in a box set and calling it a box set, but thats not a bad thing because the price is going to be 50-60 pounds for the box set wheras if u were to buy the dvds individually they would cost 20 pounds a pop. So it works out cheaper.

Ps. Whats the poster you get with WH Smith? It better not be that big ass "Uniting The Planets Poster" that I bought for 10 pounds on the internet?

Click here to see the poster i am rambling about

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 10-21-2002 10:10 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote