Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Which would you be?
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Not if they're Goa'uld. Then it's more like tens of thousands of years.

Besides, a minor inconvience for getting to live so long and change is good.

She hitched a ride to misery

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-08-2002 06:18 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

where do I sign up

ps: this is my 200th post

Old Post 11-08-2002 06:38 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

Living forever? nah, it'd get boring after a while. I prefer reincarnation. or heaven.

Old Post 11-08-2002 09:30 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Tok'Ra, assigned to an SG team as some sort of liaison officer I think. Yes, certainly.

Old Post 11-10-2002 06:57 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by Bose-Einstein
Tok'Ra, assigned to an SG team as some sort of liaison officer I think. Yes, certainly.

The way the allies are protrayed on SG, you'd probably be passionately hated and betray them all to further your own ends.

Old Post 11-11-2002 09:18 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

No, I wouldn't agree with that. Jacob is not hated by both sides, and he is not betraying anyone. Besides. It's obvious. I'd be Marty

Old Post 11-11-2002 03:02 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Minor Descent spoiler

Martouf wasn't liked S/J shippers. Besides, what was it... oh, Descent, Jack makes a dig at Jacob ...

I meant in general though, Tok'ra, Tollan, Asguard ... All somehow portrayed as arrogant and only out to help themselves.

Old Post 11-11-2002 03:13 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Asgaard

Though, thing is, it's hardly anything serious at all... For example, how Jack and Jacob were in "Allegiance". See...

Old Post 11-11-2002 03:22 PM
Lya

quote:
Originally posted by Enami
Auugggh!!I would like to be a Nox!!!!
kisses!!

Same here, i would want to be a Nox!
But outta the choices, i'd be a Goa'uld Evil with glowing eyes, what else?

Old Post 11-11-2002 06:04 PM
Lya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lya Click here to Send Lya a Private Message Find more posts by Lya Add Lya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

i would like to be a tok'ra cos then i'd be allowed to say stuff as well as my symbiote!

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 11-11-2002 06:08 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Spoilers for Allegiance

quote:
Originally posted by Bose-Einstein
Asgaard

Though, thing is, it's hardly anything serious at all... For example, how Jack and Jacob were in "Allegiance". See...

Yeah, but they only "united" to set an example for others, and it wouldn't help (may even be their death) if they didn't get on, trust each other, and work together. When there's no immediate threat to their lives, Jack keeps making jibes. And I so take the Asgaard's side in Red Sky, and the Tollan's in Between Two Fires.

And yes, I apologise for all my past, present and future misspellings of Asgaard. I'm sure there are many more to come.

Old Post 11-12-2002 10:11 AM
AbydonianSky
You!! Off my planet!!

quote:
Originally posted by president doc
yes, but the point is its asking if youd like to be a goa'uld (snake), meaning the possesor.

Thanks Doc, thats what I meant, just for that u can be General Hammond. (p.s. Next time I start a topic remind me not to go sick again)

Old Post 11-12-2002 10:04 PM
AbydonianSky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AbydonianSky Click here to Send AbydonianSky a Private Message Find more posts by AbydonianSky Add AbydonianSky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote