Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Which would you be?
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

I'd be a goa'uld (but not the host). Don't really know why but I just wouldn't like to be any of the other choices (bar Tau'ri but since I'm that already...)

She hitched a ride to misery

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-07-2002 10:25 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

he he, really evil goa'uld
ah no, tau'ri all the way! the tok'ra are too stuck up.

Old Post 11-07-2002 12:33 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kristy
Go suck a lemon

eh, Tok'ra would be cool, kinda the best of both worlds. Besides you have glowing eyes and the ability to use all sorts of goodies.

Old Post 11-07-2002 02:33 PM
Kristy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kristy Click here to Send Kristy a Private Message Visit Kristy's homepage! Find more posts by Kristy Add Kristy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Took the words right out of my mouth, Kristy. Glowing eyes, lots of knowledge, get to see the Universe. Tok'ra, definitely.

Old Post 11-07-2002 04:24 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Axinne
Ya sure ya betcha

The Tok'ra ARE too stuck up..I really dont like that about them. But I do like all the cool pros, like glowing eyes, multiple personality, cool-ass voice, etc. I guess I d go for Goa'uld...I would be cool stuck up , cus I would be EVIIIILLLLLL!!!!! And the bad guys are always cool, unless its Mayborne....

Old Post 11-07-2002 04:29 PM
Axinne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Axinne Click here to Send Axinne a Private Message Find more posts by Axinne Add Axinne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

Hmm.... I wouldn't be a Goa'uld- too evil... or a Jaffa. Umm.. Tok'Ra, even though sometimes they can be really irritating!

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 11-07-2002 04:35 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Enami
Amigos de la puerta

I prefer Tau`ri,I wouldnt like carry a "thing" inside me!!Auugggh!!I would like to be a Nox!!!!
kisses!!

Old Post 11-07-2002 08:08 PM
Enami is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Enami Click here to Send Enami a Private Message Find more posts by Enami Add Enami to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam K
Ice Queen

Gotta go with Tok'ra on this one. For all the above reasons.

Old Post 11-08-2002 01:06 PM
Sam K is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam K Click here to Send Sam K a Private Message Visit Sam K's homepage! Find more posts by Sam K Add Sam K to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tula
Gypsy

Tok'ra - then I could be all mysterious !! (and get to snog RDA, even if he wasn't interested) - sigh!

I got a Noddy Badge for Being *Nuked*

Old Post 11-08-2002 01:11 PM
Tula is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tula Click here to Send Tula a Private Message Find more posts by Tula Add Tula to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy
Speaker-Second Foundation

quote:
Originally posted by Enami
I prefer Tau`ri,I wouldnt like carry a "thing" inside me!!Auugggh!!I would like to be a Nox!!!!
kisses!!

I agree. If you get a snake, you're basically possessed. Couldn't do it! I would ascend.

Old Post 11-08-2002 02:30 PM
Roy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Click here to Send Roy a Private Message Find more posts by Roy Add Roy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

yes, but the point is its asking if youd like to be a goa'uld (snake), meaning the possesor.

Old Post 11-08-2002 02:34 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy
Speaker-Second Foundation

In that case, I'd be quite content to possess myself.

Old Post 11-08-2002 02:58 PM
Roy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Click here to Send Roy a Private Message Find more posts by Roy Add Roy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhemagirl
bendecida

I'd be a tauri so I could wreak havoc on the universe by killing all the baddies!

Aiya elenion ancalima!

Old Post 11-08-2002 03:06 PM
rhemagirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rhemagirl Click here to Send rhemagirl a Private Message Visit rhemagirl's homepage! Find more posts by rhemagirl Add rhemagirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kactus

I'd like to be a Tok'ra so that I could basically be good and have my own mind and be free, but I want to use a sarcophagus because I want to live for ever

Old Post 11-08-2002 06:13 PM
Kactus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kactus Click here to Send Kactus a Private Message Find more posts by Kactus Add Kactus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

You wouldnt be able to if you were the host. symbiotes have to jump hosts every few hundred years, especially if theyre Tok'ra/.

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 11-08-2002 06:15 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote