Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Which would you be?
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AbydonianSky
You!! Off my planet!!

Wink Which would you be?

Jaffa - expendable incubator
Goa'uld - snake
Tok'ra - secretive
Tau'ri - mostly harmless

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-06-2002 09:42 PM
AbydonianSky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AbydonianSky Click here to Send AbydonianSky a Private Message Find more posts by AbydonianSky Add AbydonianSky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

Goa'uld

wanna be my host?

why I am asking

Old Post 11-06-2002 10:14 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

Tok'ra. So i could go up to my old teacher who luvs Stargate and do my glow eyes thing, and start talking funny! i've spent countless hours trying to fall asleep whilst thinking about all the possibilaties *sigh* lol

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 11-06-2002 10:22 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

Ever since I started watching stargate it takes me 1 hour each day to fall a sleep cuz I cant stop thinking what if this or that...

Old Post 11-06-2002 10:28 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

Same!! except for me, about 2 and a half hours...sometimes. i think about mainly: Ship <g> and me being a Tok'ra, and meeting Amanda, and all this other stuff. All to do with Stargate

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 11-06-2002 10:43 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duke Enmes?rr
Renegade Serpent Guard!

I would be a Tok'ra! They have the snake for repairs, they have their own minds and they are free! A great deal!

P.S Allthough they should upgrade to real weapons. E.g P-90's, riben-devices!

Old Post 11-06-2002 10:58 PM
Duke Enmes?rr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duke Enmes?rr Click here to Send Duke Enmes?rr a Private Message Find more posts by Duke Enmes?rr Add Duke Enmes?rr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bikemancs
See you in January

I would go with Tok'ra. Even though I wouldn't mind basically being a "sex slave" aka Jaffa....

idealy I would be a "red shirt" that always comes out alive and with all of my limbs (and freedoms) intact

I will see you next year because that's when I'll be back on. have a merry christmas a Happy New Year and a good holiday for those of you for whom the above does not apply.

ANUBIS you still have to send me your pic!!!!!!! :angry:

Old Post 11-06-2002 11:01 PM
bikemancs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bikemancs Click here to Send bikemancs a Private Message Visit bikemancs's homepage! Find more posts by bikemancs Add bikemancs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

I would be general Hammond, sexy bald man he is.

Old Post 11-06-2002 11:12 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

*cough cough* I don't recall him being among the choices Pres Doc

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 11-06-2002 11:43 PM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

GO Tau'ri, definetly

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-07-2002 01:52 AM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou
I'm singing in the rain..

Tokra, I WANT GLOWING EYES

*waves* hi any real sg people out there, and AT

Old Post 11-07-2002 06:08 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

you can get those with the goa'uld too

Queen Lou come to the dark side

Old Post 11-07-2002 06:23 AM
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Tau'ri. So i could shoot up some scum suckers!

Old Post 11-07-2002 06:43 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kaila
Humor me.

Tok'ra.

Someone intelligent to talk to at all times.

Plus, I can add to the list of personalities I have inside my head!!

Old Post 11-07-2002 09:00 AM
Kaila is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kaila Click here to Send Kaila a Private Message Find more posts by Kaila Add Kaila to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Shoulda made it a poll.

So, when you said Tok'ra or Goa'uld, you mean Tok'ra or Goa'uld host? I'd go for either, (the latter if SG1 weren't aorund ), though I can't actually concieve what it'd be like to be a snake.

Old Post 11-07-2002 09:56 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote