Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > SAVE THE ASGARD PLEASE this is now a charity for asgard lovers
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
alex8472
dead and loving it

SAVE THE ASGARD PLEASE this is now a charity for asgard lovers

im am now starting a club for asgard lovers .
if you dont want a spoiler then stop reading
in series 6 it is possible that the asgard are fgoing to be killed off so lets stop this tragedy from happening

yeah but if they make a series 7 and 8,(it could happen then they could cme back cus the ancients were supposed to be dead but they are still alive

and no we dont require money only support remember thor and the others need your help in the uncertain future of stargate universe
"this is the episode that will tell us if the Asgard live or die."
quote from home.kendra.com/urania/stargate_sg1/sg1_episodes 6.htm

and it involves clones??? [IMG

if anyone had seen revelations then you would have noticed that the asgard were finally beginning to win against the replicators therefore they are not going to be overrun by them, they are going to kick there ass ha ha

and only anubis can beat the asgard but at the end of revelations he retreats from the three asgard ships so obviously was worried he would be defeated so obviously to anyone the asgard as still more powerful than the gou'ald!!!

Last edited by alex8472 on 10-07-2002 at 10:41 AM

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-30-2002 11:27 AM
alex8472 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex8472 Click here to Send alex8472 a Private Message Visit alex8472's homepage! Find more posts by alex8472 Add alex8472 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

we can't so this is kinda pointless :S sorry to say

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 09-30-2002 11:33 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

Heehee, i can see it now..

SaveTheAsgard.com

Old Post 09-30-2002 12:56 PM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

*feels dumb for clicking the link*

Yeah... LOL... we could have cute little member names... ranging all the way up to supreme commander! I think not.

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 09-30-2002 05:11 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Otis
Egyptaholic

Since they have presumably wrapped this year's shooting, if they're gone--they're gone.

Old Post 09-30-2002 07:17 PM
Otis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Otis Click here to Send Otis a Private Message Find more posts by Otis Add Otis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

theyll finish shooting sometime in ...February?

Old Post 09-30-2002 07:26 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MPH

Who says there going to all die?

Old Post 09-30-2002 08:38 PM
MPH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MPH Click here to Send MPH a Private Message Find more posts by MPH Add MPH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Horus
It's Major now

But they are so cute and kinda cuddly looking. Killing off the Asgard would mean the impending doom for Earth, indirectly.
But setting up a little club, I agree with Lucyace "I think not"

Old Post 09-30-2002 08:42 PM
Horus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Horus Click here to Send Horus a Private Message Find more posts by Horus Add Horus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

start up a charity where you try to build asgard new bodies.

Old Post 09-30-2002 11:48 PM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

so.. tempted... to delete....

spoiler in subject, not very well marked spoiler in post. save the asgard? wtf? no offence alex, but its not like some actor is loosing his job over it or something.. and you want money now? isn't that what a charity is?

Old Post 10-01-2002 02:38 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

I think he means a petition? but im not sure....

Dude take nice slow breaths. Now were did you here this?

Old Post 10-01-2002 11:18 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

it doesn't matter if its true or not.. if every plot line was 'petitioned' then there wouldnt be a show at all! what about the goa'uld lovers, are they going to try and stop SG-1 killing them now? Its a STORYLINE. who freaking cares if the Asgard get killed off or not - long as there is a good fight and sg-1 try and kick some ass along the way, who knows - SG-1 might learn something from the fight..

Old Post 10-01-2002 11:55 PM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tula
Gypsy

If I save an asgaard - what interest rate will I get ????

I got a Noddy Badge for Being *Nuked*

Old Post 10-02-2002 12:14 PM
Tula is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tula Click here to Send Tula a Private Message Find more posts by Tula Add Tula to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

lol@tula

adopt an asgaard

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 10-02-2002 02:18 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fenrir

The asgard can't be killed off, not untill ragnarok when i get to eat odin. oh just read the sig

Old Post 10-02-2002 09:01 PM
Fenrir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fenrir Click here to Send Fenrir a Private Message Visit Fenrir's homepage! Find more posts by Fenrir Add Fenrir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote