Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > How do you know you are a Stargate freak ?
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Fixxxer
With all do respect Sir..

I can't believe it !!!
I didn't thought on the obvious !!!
I did a search in this forum and found it all !!!

Thanks to every one who tried to help !!!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 07-11-2002 12:23 PM
Fixxxer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fixxxer Click here to Send Fixxxer a Private Message Visit Fixxxer's homepage! Find more posts by Fixxxer Add Fixxxer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

No one an tell you that you're a Stargate fan. You just know it. It's like being in love. No one can tell you that you're in love. So go away and you'll remember you don't believe in any of this fate crap

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 07-11-2002 01:34 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fixxxer

quote:
Originally posted by Indiana
No one an tell you that you're a Stargate fan. You just know it. It's like being in love. No one can tell you that you're in love. So go away and you'll remember you don't believe in any of this fate crap

You know it not supposed to be taken seriously !!!
It just carcks me up

It supposed to be funny !!!
(And it is )

Old Post 07-11-2002 02:21 PM
Fixxxer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fixxxer Click here to Send Fixxxer a Private Message Visit Fixxxer's homepage! Find more posts by Fixxxer Add Fixxxer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

sooo.. are you going to post it here for us fixxxer>

Old Post 07-12-2002 02:56 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fixxxer

I uploaded it for you (it more comfortable that way)

http://www.yoyo87.com/STARGATE.html

Old Post 07-12-2002 05:38 AM
Mad fan
I'm mad!

I remember that? I added up the scores... cab't remember what I got though. About 100.. so not TOO obssesed (hides in shame)

Old Post 07-12-2002 07:04 PM
Mad fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad fan Click here to Send Mad fan a Private Message Find more posts by Mad fan Add Mad fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

Scores? how do you score it?

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 07-12-2002 07:41 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Captn Carter
So I can do this....

Lol... the sad thing is most of these are so true.

For a little bit of Aussie with your Sci-fi
Austr-alien.com

Old Post 07-13-2002 08:58 AM
Captn Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Captn Carter Click here to Send Captn Carter a Private Message Visit Captn Carter's homepage! Find more posts by Captn Carter Add Captn Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Link doesn't seem to work?

Old Post 07-13-2002 04:54 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fixxxer

quote:
Originally posted by Venus
Link doesn't seem to work?

Now it is working again
(my stupid friend del' it)

Old Post 07-13-2002 05:09 PM
Venus

You could maybe score by counintg how many of the criteria you fill, though it could get rather tedious considering the list isn't numbered.

Old Post 07-13-2002 05:28 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

I suppose..... But as you say it would require numbering them all..... let me see..... 219 criteria alltogether, not including the repeated ones. we should have a scoring system to go with it
0-50 Fan
51-100 ..... etc. Can some one else do it though? I'm not too good at the whole 'funny-things-for-different-scores' stuff...

And yes... I did count all of those things manually.

And yes... I kno I'm sad. I need to get out more....

<--- Just Lucy

Add me!!

Old Post 07-13-2002 06:11 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by Lucyace
And yes... I did count all of those things manually.

Maybe paste it onto MS Word and numericaly bullet point it?

Old Post 07-13-2002 06:29 PM
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

No, some of them were pasted twice.. I thought it would be safer to do it manually Sigh. I really don't have much to do.

<--- Just Lucy

Add me!!

Old Post 07-13-2002 06:31 PM
Fixxxer

quote:
You could maybe score by counintg how many of the criteria you fill, though it could get rather tedious considering the list isn't numbered.

Fixed !!!

quote:
not including the repeated ones

Tell me which ones are repeating and I will fix it !!!

Old Post 07-13-2002 07:42 PM