Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > 601
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Yeah but perfect size. I used to watch them on 63kbits/sec and I can't believe I can actually remember that.

It doesn't make a different Chameleon, they're all much the same size. You'll need winRar for Nug's link though.

She hitched a ride to misery

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 06-10-2002 04:15 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

Yeah thanks to nug for winRAR, I only had version 2.7 which didn't like the files.
So when is the next one coming out? Hehe, damn 'to be continued'.

Old Post 06-11-2002 12:44 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Sigh, watch spoilers. So, where is the best (and quickest) place to d/l it then, expert people? (Speed over quality)

Old Post 06-12-2002 10:47 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

The fastest and easist would be http://www.winne.digital-rust.com/~osiris/index.htm if it's working, which it probably is by now.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 06-12-2002 04:47 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

its not working!!!!! noooooooooo i really wanted to see it

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 06-12-2002 04:55 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pknuts

Well i managed to download a 400mb VCD version of it from 'Direct Connect' (kinda like Kazaa/Morpheus).

Old Post 06-12-2002 04:56 PM
Pknuts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pknuts Click here to Send Pknuts a Private Message Find more posts by Pknuts Add Pknuts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

ok repeat that so i can understand?
you downloaded it rite?
where from and how?

Old Post 06-12-2002 04:57 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Not to appear lazy/fussy etc, but can I download it from there (or anywhere) without having to download stuff like winrar, kazaa etc first?

Old Post 06-12-2002 05:02 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pknuts

OK....I'll...talk...slowly...

I used a program called direct connect to download it (took a few hours!). So i now have a 300mb version of it.

well good luck with finding the episode.

PS: Is that Sam's ass I see?

Old Post 06-12-2002 05:04 PM
Pknuts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pknuts Click here to Send Pknuts a Private Message Find more posts by Pknuts Add Pknuts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

ditto i cant be assed either

Old Post 06-12-2002 05:04 PM
Venus

Is there anyway I could for example, download it onto something like WinMedia and watch it there? Can I take this to pm with someone?

Old Post 06-12-2002 05:22 PM
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

300 megabytes in a few hours? Your pulling my string no?

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 06-12-2002 08:54 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vern
ADSL Pirate

Wouldnt that be at like 20KB/s?? quite possible isn't it

Old Post 06-12-2002 09:01 PM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pknuts

ok it was more like 5-6 hours
But it was worth it. I dont have to wait for the file to 'catch up' when i skip to a later scene.

Old Post 06-12-2002 09:09 PM
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

What connection do you have? broadband or a lowly 56k connection?

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 06-12-2002 09:16 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote