Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Exsqueeze me?
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Aermyd

Exsqueeze me?

Wow, the sites all slicked up!

Surely I haven't been away that long.....about a month maybe. Now everything's changed and although I like it, I was very miffed when I found that I've been deleted from the members list! I just had to re-join

Where has everyone gone??
I don't suppose someone kind could quickly give me a sentence or two catch up? When did all the changes occur?

Last edited by Aermyd on 11-02-2001 at 02:33 PM

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-02-2001 02:31 PM
Aermyd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aermyd Click here to Send Aermyd a Private Message Find more posts by Aermyd Add Aermyd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Yeah, don't take it personally. you were not individually deleted from thelist, but a new software was introduced that meant the site had to be started a new.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 11-02-2001 04:00 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Well, actually, I think that the Keeper had something against us all personally, and therefore deleted us all.

Old Post 11-02-2001 06:05 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Ash Man

Yeah, it's a conspiracy to the gaters members... you see, the stargate is real and the government is trying to cover it up by stopping us talking about it...

Admit it Keeper, you're a government agent!!!!!!!

or something like that..... hmm, where'd i put my tablets?

ash

Old Post 11-02-2001 06:08 PM
The Ash Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Ash Man Click here to Send The Ash Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Ash Man Add The Ash Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Tell me about it!!

Don't take the tablets!! Have you not *seen* Point of No Return?!

Old Post 11-02-2001 06:17 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Ash Man

Ah good point... but they know where i live... damn, they know where we ALL live!!!!!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by The Ash Man on 11-02-2001 at 06:36 PM

Old Post 11-02-2001 06:33 PM
The Ash Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Ash Man Click here to Send The Ash Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Ash Man Add The Ash Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

As your president and doctor, i order u to take your memory wiping tablets that leave u susceptible to sugestions and after taking them, forget stargate ever existed, this is all in your imagination. btw, im not a government agent.

Old Post 11-02-2001 06:47 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Ash Man

as you wish oh mighty president

(takes memory wiping tablets)

what is this place? where am i? who are you strange people?

Old Post 11-02-2001 06:50 PM
Aermyd

Well, the site is even better now! I feel spoilt!
It makes me feel a lot better, coz last I heard, people were talking about closing all the
sites down as the show was ending........

So the TPTB behind Gaters must love us coz they took the time to do some renovating!

Rhydderch Hael....are you the original Rhydderch?

Nice to see everyone again!

Old Post 11-02-2001 09:56 PM
Aermyd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aermyd Click here to Send Aermyd a Private Message Find more posts by Aermyd Add Aermyd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Indeed

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 11-02-2001 10:22 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

Indeed, indeed. This time I had the foresight to include one of the historical epithets attributed to the King of Strathclyde. (the other being Rhydderch Hen, but the last thing I need to be called is chicken, or old, as "hen" means in old Welsh)

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Old Post 11-02-2001 11:08 PM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

zzzzZZZZZZZzzZzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzZZzzZzzzzzz

(bet ya dont know who i was in the old gaters forum!)

Old Post 11-02-2001 11:11 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

Old Post 11-02-2001 11:39 PM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

i was mighty peeved when i found out about the new site thingy but you can all make me feel better if you make up a specail thread containing really nice rda piccies for my birthday cos then i would be so happy!!

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 11-03-2001 07:40 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Exclamation

Goa'uld, where the hell do you get all these bizarre pics from?!

Old Post 11-03-2001 03:35 PM