Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Spine Quote
Pages (46): « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
The Ash Man

quote:
Originally posted by Jaffa, Kree!
But you're right Ash.

wootage

today's (easy peasy) quote:

"Who's Keyser Soze?"

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-16-2002 04:34 PM
The Ash Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Ash Man Click here to Send The Ash Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Ash Man Add The Ash Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Not many films have that name in it, but I got here before Garry brown did.

The Usual Suspects.

"Well if it isnt the guy who doesnt like bad F*cking language in front of ladies"

(not an exact quote but pretty close to what I remember of it, so dont sue me)

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Last edited by Indiana on 09-16-2002 at 05:01 PM

Old Post 09-16-2002 04:58 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Majson
The Quantum Leaper

god dammit iv'e only known two quotes so far..the usual suspects one and the generals daughters one!! love both films btw!!!

hmmph...i got my name mentioned tho...*should start watching movies again*

Old Post 09-17-2002 04:15 PM
Majson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Majson Click here to Send Majson a Private Message Visit Majson's homepage! Find more posts by Majson Add Majson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

quote:
Originally posted by Indiana
"Well if it isnt the guy who doesnt like bad F*cking language in front of ladies"

(not an exact quote but pretty close to what I remember of it, so dont sue me)

I think it's that Western parody starring Tom Berenger, Marilu Henner, and Sela Ward, among others. The title escapes me at the moment.

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Old Post 09-17-2002 04:42 PM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Er...nope. Nice try RH but your way off

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 09-17-2002 04:59 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

is it Ben Stiller in something at all?

Or is it from Dogma?

Old Post 09-18-2002 03:11 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

One of the Crocodile Dundee movies? The first one?

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Old Post 09-18-2002 03:34 AM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

WAIT! Jay and silent bob strike back..??

(damnit, i'm determined to get this)

all i can think of is Jay saying 'ladies ladies ladies, jay and silent bob are in the hissoooooooooouse!'
i have no idea why

Old Post 09-18-2002 04:04 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

RH was correct on his second guess. It was from Crocodile Dundee. But Paul Hogand did not say it. It was this slick guy in a suit who said it to him.

Old Post 09-18-2002 06:35 PM
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

"Wait a minute! They're turning around! Those bastards are gonna strafe them in the water! Request permission to arm and fire."
"Alert One, this is Eagle Control. You are cleared to arm, but do not fire. Throw them off. Play with them. But don't fire!"

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Old Post 09-18-2002 07:14 PM
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

The Final Countdown...

The Nimitz time travels to 6 December 1941...

The quote is from an F14 Pilot watching Zeros...

"Truth requires no belief and Belief requires no truth."

"Our actions support our beliefs, but without our beliefs, we have no justification for our actions." - J. Wheeler

"Everything has its own place and function. That applies to people, although many don't seem to realize it, stuck as they are in the wrong job, the wrong marriage, or the wrong house. When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong." -From "The Tao of Pooh"

You too can be *NUKED*! Ask me How!

Old Post 09-18-2002 11:16 PM
Deathbunny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deathbunny Click here to Send Deathbunny a Private Message Visit Deathbunny's homepage! Find more posts by Deathbunny Add Deathbunny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

(Sorry for double posting... Had to think.)

(Hint: slightly related to the last...)

"God! God!"

"Your god cannot save you!"

*>BOOM!<*

"Our actions support our beliefs, but without our beliefs, we have no justification for our actions." - J. Wheeler

"Everything has its own place and function. That applies to people, although many don't seem to realize it, stuck as they are in the wrong job, the wrong marriage, or the wrong house. When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong." -From "The Tao of Pooh"

Old Post 09-18-2002 11:26 PM
Deathbunny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deathbunny Click here to Send Deathbunny a Private Message Visit Deathbunny's homepage! Find more posts by Deathbunny Add Deathbunny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

quote:
Originally posted by Deathbunny
The Final Countdown...

The Nimitz time travels to 6 December 1941...

The quote is from an F14 Pilot watching Zeros...

The odds in Vegas on you landing this quote closed at 20:1.

These lines did set off one of the most interesting dogfights ever shown in cinema...

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Last edited by Rhydderch Hael on 09-19-2002 at 04:04 AM

Old Post 09-19-2002 12:34 AM
Jaffa, Kree!

*snort* he's a military movie FREAK - even if i had of been around for the quote, i would have paid him to answer it for me

Old Post 09-19-2002 03:58 AM
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

That and a time travel story freak!

DOUBLE Whammy!

Old Post 09-19-2002 06:04 AM