Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Stargate DVD
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jwab

Stargate DVD

Seeing as Xmas is coming up I was looking at the S1 Stargate DVD boxset just released in the UK. It looks really good, especially for the price - ?40, but it doesnt look like there are any special features. It's not a prob, just I was curious - are there any, or is it just me being stupid and missing them?!
Also, I know that S2 is coming out 30th December - any news on special features for that?!
Thanks!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-03-2002 06:48 PM
Jwab is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jwab Click here to Send Jwab a Private Message Find more posts by Jwab Add Jwab to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

there are special features in all of them

atleast trailers but lots of other stuff to

I dont know if R2 is different than R1 in terms of content but I have s1 and S2 and each dvd has special fetures such as trailers, interviews with various stars and lots more

Old Post 12-03-2002 08:58 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kaijyu
Num Num, Birdy Num Num!!!

I have S1 in Japan which is R2. Each disk has 1 or 2 extras on it.

Old Post 12-04-2002 12:20 PM
Kaijyu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kaijyu Click here to Send Kaijyu a Private Message Find more posts by Kaijyu Add Kaijyu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
320rwekfpl
Evil Incarnated

I know for a fact that the SG1 Boxed Set (UK Version) doesn't have any special features. I mean it doesns't even have subtitles. It's kind of worthless. But what could I do considering the fact that I hadn't seen all of the episodes. By the VHS cassettes that costs like 390 SEK in Sweden. No, so I bought this, kind of, crappy release instead. But if you have seen all of the episodes... Well then, don't buy it. There's really nothing that will motivate a purchase if you've seen all the episodes... Especially since S1 is the (IMHO) weakest season...

Old Post 12-05-2002 04:28 AM
320rwekfpl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 320rwekfpl Click here to Send 320rwekfpl a Private Message Visit 320rwekfpl's homepage! Find more posts by 320rwekfpl Add 320rwekfpl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kaijyu
Num Num, Birdy Num Num!!!

Got plenty of subtitles on my S1 Boxed set!

Old Post 12-05-2002 06:13 PM
Kaijyu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kaijyu Click here to Send Kaijyu a Private Message Find more posts by Kaijyu Add Kaijyu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote