Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > 11-9 / 9-11 (metric vs imperial)
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

Goa'uld has anger problems

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-14-2002 08:33 AM
MacGyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver Click here to Send MacGyver a Private Message Find more posts by MacGyver Add MacGyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

There's medications for that.

I net they're even dosed in mg/kg...

"Truth requires no belief and Belief requires no truth."

"Our actions support our beliefs, but without our beliefs, we have no justification for our actions." - J. Wheeler

"Everything has its own place and function. That applies to people, although many don't seem to realize it, stuck as they are in the wrong job, the wrong marriage, or the wrong house. When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong." -From "The Tao of Pooh"

You too can be *NUKED*! Ask me How!

Old Post 10-14-2002 08:36 AM
Deathbunny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deathbunny Click here to Send Deathbunny a Private Message Visit Deathbunny's homepage! Find more posts by Deathbunny Add Deathbunny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Well, eventually, people will have to go metric, will just take a generation or two, metric measurements all go down to the most basic values and are interlinked in strange sexy ways.

Dont ya remember that little mission to mars which ended up going millions of miles of course because some twit confused measurements?!

Old Post 10-14-2002 09:13 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

oh for ****S SAKE!!!! this is bullshit people.

carl, may i suggest you start another thread with your original idea, this time, not mentioning imperial/metric date system.

And mods - do not unlock this. it is off topic, full of flames and abuse. Have problem with my decision, take it up with me personally.

Old Post 10-14-2002 10:21 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

I didn't call you a hippy DB, I called your talk hippy. You were saying some philosophical bullshit that I didn't care about.

Measurements are arbitrary - so? That doesn't discredit the metric system being 10000 times more practical than the imperial system.

edit: sorry jk

Old Post 10-14-2002 10:41 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote