Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > New forums!
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

im i too young to be a moderator!??

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-30-2001 06:36 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KTog

Ok, let me start here with saying, man what luck I've got. It seems anytime something major goes wrong with my inet connection, something major changes around here right after it. heh, I'm getting used to this one, man what a change. Well, I'm back now, hopefully no further probs.

Well, so far I do like what I'm seeing, nice new options and all.

Old Post 11-06-2001 03:23 AM
KTog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KTog Click here to Send KTog a Private Message Find more posts by KTog Add KTog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thomas Ward

Can I be a mod?

Old Post 09-23-2002 08:58 PM
Thomas Ward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thomas Ward Click here to Send Thomas Ward a Private Message Find more posts by Thomas Ward Add Thomas Ward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

God i was re-reading this and i was what the ****???? Keeper couldn't have changed it that much. Yeah Thomas i'm sure they would love for you to be one.

Old Post 09-23-2002 11:47 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

Don't bump old threads for no reason. Then again you'll probably be banned for other stuff soon anyway, so why should I bother trying to rehabilitate you?

Old Post 09-24-2002 05:38 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote