Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > ooooh a kool new game for all to play!!!
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

ooooohh muscle man...loves the jobs you hate (dont ask me were that came from)??

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-25-2001 09:09 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Not Weds I see. Oh wait, you don't live in England. *Nervous uncultured pause* Do you ... uh... have Sky in Scotland? What channel does SG come on there?

Old Post 10-25-2001 09:11 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Yeah I do have sky TV in scotland. I see Stargate SG-1 on Sky One. The only things I use for Digital TV is Stargate, The NBA (thats Basketball), Dark Angel and any new Star Trek episodes.

Old Post 10-25-2001 09:17 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

do you watch buffy too???

Old Post 10-25-2001 09:19 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

*Every* guy watches Buffy...

Old Post 10-25-2001 09:23 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Nah. I don't watch Buffy.

Old Post 10-25-2001 09:24 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Ooops. I take that back. We should so have the chatroom up; everyone's looged on now.

Do you seriously not watch Buffy? You're like the only guy I know who doesn't!

Old Post 10-25-2001 09:28 PM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

richard dean anderson is my favourite actor
and sarah michelle gellar is my favourite actress!

Old Post 10-25-2001 09:29 PM
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Take this conversation to off topic now. It does not belong in this forum. I have opened a new thread.

Old Post 10-25-2001 09:33 PM
Venus

Oooh, look at the authority in him...

Old Post 10-25-2001 09:48 PM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

i like a man with authority...
whispers*hes so scary isnt he*!

Old Post 10-25-2001 09:57 PM
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by Indiana
It does not belong... I have opened a new thread.

*Whispering to Puddy* So formal, and ...

Well, I'm not gonna continue while *you're* watching!

Old Post 10-25-2001 10:04 PM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

we werent wispering Mr. Indy sir!!!
anyway back on topic...what is this topic????
oh this is my topic... i suppose i better make up a question... i seriosly forgot what topic this was
right question number 4 ..... i think:
what episode and what happens next!

DANIEL: Jack?

O'NEILL: Yeah? What?

DANIEL: It's nothing.

O'NEILL: You all right?

DANIEL: I'm fine. How are you feeling?

O'NEILL: Good. Real good.

this is quite a tricky one

Old Post 10-25-2001 10:21 PM
Venus

Well, I kinda know the title, and kinda know the lines, but I'm not sure... Hell, I'll have a go.

Holiday. Jack says s/thing like You OK?
Daniel says yeah while fighting to stay in his chair while he watches a hallucination of a Goa'uld crawl up Jacks arm.

I think. Or is it when Jack tell him to get the cards, and he sees the gate energize? I dunno. It's too early.

Old Post 10-26-2001 08:11 AM
president doc

EXCUSE ME, BUT I DO NOT WATCH CRAPPY THE TEEN BOPPER SLAYER!!!!

Old Post 10-26-2001 09:23 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote