Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > Entity
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Venus

What about at the end of Foothold...?! And how did Jack get that golf thingy on the ramp in WoO?!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-03-2001 01:44 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

I wouldn't have said that it looked Borgfied. The Borg are a perfect race who wouldn't make such a mess. No, it looked visually like the matrix and that's what I saw in that Episode a visual style similar to the matrix. Maybe that's why I liked it more.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 11-03-2001 03:22 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

i bet they all had loads of fun with the body diguisers..... jack walking round as hammond telling everyone to take the day off!
and of course changing a certain fraternization regulation!

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 11-05-2001 03:14 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marleen
Haai!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by JoJo
[B]100 Days was a great episode. You really got to see another side of Jack. Besides, I think Jack and Laira made a great couple!

YES! Jack finally looked resonably happy for a change.

>(I'm not against all SG1 romance, just S/J and >S/D,

There should be a law on that *veg*

>and of course anything involving Maybourne.)

Nooooooo, I like Maybourne he should be in more episodes. They can even be shippy eps, man that be very scary LOL

But to stay on topic, I really didn't like the entity plot. As always it had a couple of good scenes but that didn't make up for the lame story all together. It would have been a perfect script for Star trek but not for stargate.

I rest my case and go of exploring for cookies.

Old Post 11-13-2001 02:06 PM
Marleen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marleen Click here to Send Marleen a Private Message Find more posts by Marleen Add Marleen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

you see, thats the point, i was starting to think back in retrospect and almost not hate the eppy, but that brought it back to me, the episode was pretty cruddy! as for startrek, they would have done a better job with it IMO.

Old Post 11-13-2001 03:37 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

did anyone hate it just because of the shippyness!???

Old Post 11-14-2001 03:23 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoJo
Sam/McKay Shipper

It wasn't just the shippiness. I just don't buy a human being's consciousness getting loaded into a mainframe. We simply don't have that technology.

Also, that whole scene where Sam tries to communicate with the the entity rang false. It had already tried to take over the base, thus proving its intentions were hostile. Not to sound like a trigger happy Airforce Colonel, but if something is a proven threat, you eliminate it, not give it another chance to destroy you. In short, Daniel was completely off base when he said "Sam wasn't wrong in trying to communicate with it".

Old Post 11-14-2001 05:18 PM
JoJo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoJo Click here to Send JoJo a Private Message Visit JoJo's homepage! Find more posts by JoJo Add JoJo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

I just thought the concept was a bit crummy, as was the idea of a bunch of wires and computers stuck together to form a cheapo set..BUT!!!... it was scifi, and they did come up with some compression and program extraction technobabble stuff, so on that, i just have to accept it, its not like the concept of the stargate is realistic... considering to form a wormhole, youd need a solid ring of neutronium...or rather, the material neutron stars are made of,tightly packed neutrons effectively, well, youd need a ring kilometres thick the circumference of 2/3rds earths orbit rotating at near the spped of light, that would form a wormhole with todays knowledge... but its scifi, so we allow them these thingies!(not to mentions sam going upto the event horizon and saying something to the effect of..wow, look at all these elementary or..virtual particles on the surface..ooooooeeee,when i touch it, it ripples!!!
I mean, what was that about? i dont even know where to start on that...but it looks cool, So there ya go!

Old Post 11-14-2001 05:32 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

but jojo they done the same thing in message in a bottle ans they proberly didnt want to kill something that could only trying to survive...if you get what i mean!

Old Post 11-17-2001 07:33 AM
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

did anyone else notice that in like 3 epps runing they tried to trick us into thinking someone died(entity,doublejepory, and i forget the other)

Old Post 11-17-2001 08:22 AM
DEATH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEATH Click here to Send DEATH a Private Message Find more posts by DEATH Add DEATH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

exodus and it was teal'c then!
oh yeah so they did ! daniel , sam and teal'c..... what was the episode b4 entity???

Old Post 11-17-2001 08:43 AM
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

C i told you

Old Post 11-17-2001 09:00 AM
DEATH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEATH Click here to Send DEATH a Private Message Find more posts by DEATH Add DEATH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoJo
Sam/McKay Shipper

Message in a Bottle was different Puddy. In that case the aliens had infested Jack as well as the base and the SG needed their cooperation to get them to leave. This 'Entity' thing could have been destroyed easily if Sam hadn't touched it.

Old Post 11-17-2001 05:06 PM
JoJo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoJo Click here to Send JoJo a Private Message Visit JoJo's homepage! Find more posts by JoJo Add JoJo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

ok you win..... but you know what would of happened if they had killed it...... we would of been less one shippy episode!

Old Post 11-18-2001 10:30 AM
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

and that just wouldnt do now would it

Old Post 11-18-2001 10:32 AM